Motorcycle Rental in Laos
LAOS MOTORCYCLE RENTAL SHOPS
Jules Classic Rental
Jules Classic Rental
Phimphone Mini Mart
Setthatirat Road. Vientiane.
Tel: 020 7600813
Jules Classic Rental was created in January 2008 by Thierry a French bikes lover. Jules Classic bike rental has 56 bikes and 3 jeeps for every kind of rider and any kind of trip available:
Honda: Baja, XR R 250cc @ US$30 a day
Honda: FTR 223cc @ US$25 a day
Honda: Transalp & Shadow 400cc @ US$40 a day
Honda: SLR 650cc @ US$40 a day
Kawasaki: Estrella 250cc @ US$25 a day
Suzuki: Van Van 200c @ US$25 a day
KTM: 950 Adventure @ US$200 a day
Scooter: Honda Forza 250cc @ US$25 a day
Concerned by the quality of its service, Jules Classic Rental insures all its bikes with a comprehensive insurance. Full face or open face helmets are available, included in the rental price.
Maintenance is also a main concern and after every rental, even one day only, bikes are washed and checked to prevent any bad surprise.
For long rental period, a complete mechanical check-up is done together with oil change.
Least but not last, Jules will always be reachable by phone, SMS or mail to assist you if needed together with his team of mechanics. You will always receive bikes with a full tank of gasoline and good tips for your trip as well.
Almost forgot! If you want to pick-up / drop your bike in Luang Prabang, Huay Xai, Pakse or… somewhere else, it’s possible on request.
GT Rider – JimOi – Bike Rental Service
The standard of bikes in Laos is not as good as in Chiang Mai. Bike shops & good mechanics are also few & far between.
To avoid getting a bad bike & ensure you get a good bike one (ready to go) use JimOi, a Lao based GT Rider.
Jim is a very experienced trail rider who has ridden more of Laos, Vietnam & Cambodia than anyone on the GT Rider board. He knows what is out there & what a reliable bike is.
Jim’s company is called Remote Asia & they cater to adventure bikers & travelers looking for the real thing!
So if you want to get the best & want to feel secure riding in Laos, book a bike with Jim at Remote Asia & have it in good condition, ready to go when you arrive. Remote Asia can also take care of your accommodation bookings in Laos.
Jim’s Remote Asia Bike Service
· Full bike inspection 1 day before – a multi point check and test ride.
· Free tool kit for repairing the basics on the bike including tire irons and optional pump.
· Detailed pre-trip briefing (maximum 1.5 hrs) covering road conditions, accommodation, plus recommended local attractions to see en route.
· Motorcycle gear for rent – jackets / body armour / body protectors / boots / cold & wet weather gear
· Secure luggage storage at Remote Asia HQs, while you’re on the road.
· Escort & guidance at first petrol station, before you leave town.
· Helmet Cams
· Mobile Phone rental for Laos
· Countrywide pick up of the bike, shipping fees dependent on location. Excellent for one-way rides & trip = no need to double back.
· Road assistance in English, translator for most situations. A nationwide network of contacts & riders.
· GT Rider Laos maps and select unpublished maps.
· Hotel bookings
Bike rental in Laos is easy & reliable with Remote Asia
Fuark M-X Services
T2 Road. Ban Nakham. Vientiane.
Tel (856) 021 – 261970 & 213319. Mobile 020 55521661 & 020 54222229.
Bikes: Honda XR250s + the best big bike mechanic shop in Vientiane.
Used & recommended by the GT Rider when he is in Vientiane. Just drop in & say hello.
Fuark is a really cool guy & right into M-X. If you’re into M-X & Enduro racing, then drop by Fuarks as they ride ‘n race every Sunday.
Mobile: 020 550 7770 & 020 5614201.
10 x Bajas @ US$20 a day.
15 x Honda Waves @ US$8 a day
15 x Suzuki Smash @ US$7 a day
Provides a one-way bike service – either pick-up or delivery, with his own long wheel based 6-wheel truck.
SB Vientiane Motor
Opposite the Kopchaideu.
Tel 021 215390 & 020 5400 373
Bikes: mainly Chinese Honda Waves / Dreams, but a few weary looking 250 Honda Bajas.
346 Samsenthai Rd
Tel: +856219219649. +85602022112211996.
Has 19 Honda / Suzuki Scooters for rent
Cost US$7 a day.