07 HONDA XR650R NEW $4250

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy and Sell' started by mikethevigo, Apr 24, 2007.

1. mikethevigo

mikethevigo Ol'Timer

THIS BIKE IS NEW, IS IN INDOSESIA ,COLLECTION IS FINE, LOCAL REG IS AN ADDITIONAL $375,THIS IS THE KICK START MODEL,..

2. Loading...

3. Robin Holmes

Robin Holmes Ol'Timer

I have an XR650R in England, I'd love one in Thailand. I expect it is just as hard to as it would be to export mine? Prohibitively expensive too?

4. ray23

ray23 Ol'Timer

Still thinking about Captain Slash, was a nice bike wasn't it, did yuo see the note on the 800CC Suzuki, that one is a heck of a buy it's down to 290 now with a book. Listed on Baht and Sold

5. mikethevigo

mikethevigo Ol'Timer

I have 2 Shadows available, 1/ 06 New SHADOW 600,$5400. 2/06 new. Shadow VT750 $6300. mike

6. mikethevigo

mikethevigo Ol'Timer

7. Robin Holmes

Robin Holmes Ol'Timer

Captain. I also think starting the Big Red Pig is "piece of piss".................here in the UK. But in 40 degree's of heat on a slope after an off I'm sure would be completely different. Don't tell me.........You never fall off? Ha ha ha ha ha..................

8. mikethevigo

mikethevigo Ol'Timer

9. mikethevigo

mikethevigo Ol'Timer

wouldnt be something i would do. i could deliver to a thai port / airport but i wouldnt get involved in registering /clearing the bike as it would probably drive me to suicide !

10. Muzz

Muzz Ol'Timer

Hiya Mike, just sent you an e-mail. Let me know if you received or not...

Thanks

Muzz

11. mikethevigo

mikethevigo Ol'Timer

12. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

Hi Mike,
    Sent you an Email already, I will Buy it if the Cost to Send to New Zealand is not to Much. Look forward to your Reply.
    Cheers Ian.

13. mikethevigo

mikethevigo Ol'Timer

Hi ian, is it the 600 you want or the 650 ? mike

14. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

Hi Mike,
    I want the XR650R. I have spoken to my Friend in NZ and he asked do you have more than one avalible? Also are they Brand New and never been Ridden? If so can you make sure that no Jungle Bunny ran the engine without Oil? Sounds silly but i know it has happened with new Bikes, some one wants to Fire it up but doesn't check!
    Talk soon, Cheers Ian.

15. mikethevigo

mikethevigo Ol'Timer

HI IAN, THEY ARE NEW AND ARE AS YET IN THE CRATES,. YOU CAN PDI THEM YOURSELF ! ALL THE BEST, MIKE

16. mikethevigo

mikethevigo Ol'Timer

SORRY IAN, MEANT TO SAY YES THERE ARE A COUPLE OF THESE AVAILABLE

17. bill

bill Ol'Timer

Mike
    Have you ever considered importing bikes to Cambodia ?

The official import tax on my DRZ400S 2003 model was a bit over $400 and rego cost me $21 one off charge, so it seems the regulatory costs are cheaper here than in Thailand.

Lucky Lucky Motorcycles got the tax papers for me and they actually use the Sihanoukville Customs Dept because it was $70 cheaper.
    So if you shipped bikes to Cambodia thru Sihanoukville.......

The prices you have have been quoting lately for various new bikes seems competetive to the local importers here.

Could be a good market for you ?

18. mikethevigo

mikethevigo Ol'Timer

19. bill

bill Ol'Timer

Sounds good Mike

I would have preferred to buy a legit brand new bike instead of my ex Japan slightly used with a broken steering lock DRZ.
    Unfortunately there was nothing available at the time.

I hear FB recently sold an as new XR400 2006 for around $6300 tax paid with a set of SM wheels thrown in.
    I thought that was a bit pricey.

I wonder what price your new 07 XR650R would sell for in Cambodia once shipping charges, tax, and importers margin were factored in

20. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

Thanks for the Info, I will tell my Mates and get back to you if they want them. Just let me know the cost of Shipping to NZ when you have it and i will arrange mine ASAP.
    Cheers Ian.

21. mikethevigo

mikethevigo Ol'Timer

hi bill. yes he does sometimes have to charge a decent price ,. i dont know if you are aware but nearly all big bikes in japan have been reimported as they too have cc restriction,.and as such bigger bikes ( over 250 ) seem to command a premium,.same in thailand here, a friend of mine just paid 110.000baht for a mint 05 xr250 elec start,. an xr400elec start ( id never seen one before ! ) in pattaya here just made 220 without a book,.im working on getting most of these bikes to cambodia as its cheap to import and easy to register,ill keep you posted, all the best, mike

22. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

Hi Mike,
    What's the latest on the 650? A few Questions:
    1, How many are avalible?
    2, Do they have the Road Kit, indicators, lights etc?
    3, Do you have the Price of Shipping to NZ yet?
    Cheers Ian.