1971 honda cb 750 k1

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by Eddie The Eagle, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Eddie The Eagle

Eddie The Eagle Ol'Timer

Another Honda CB750 given a new lease off Life !

2. Loading...

3. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

Photos Please! We Love the Classics!

4. Eddie The Eagle

Eddie The Eagle Ol'Timer

Coming soon

5. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer

A real stunner- Eddie asked me to post these up:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer

A couple more pics for Eddie:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BTW, here's how to post pictures on the GT-Rider forum:
    [h=3]How to upload Photos.[/h]

7. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

Beautiful Bike and a Beautiful restoration Job Sir. A Credit to You. Well Done! A Friend up here has been looking for one for a Long Time but No Luck or No Legitimate Plate!

8. Franz

Franz Ol'Timer

Hats off to you Eddie a perfect restoration job with also all the polishing works done meticulously !! What a nice classical bike it became !!
    BTW thanks for the recommendation for the Phuket Tmax of the Dutch gentlemen you and Tony recommended as preferred to a new Tmax530 (without ABS, man, was I angry, sometimes I do not understand the importers, only bring in the 'second row', I mean for a 525k THB bike ABS should have been standard....!!) What's your next restoration project ?

9. finnomick

finnomick Ol'Timer

What a splendid looking bike, all that chrome and polished casings -- takes me back a year or 35....and so rare to see the four into four. Have you tried the glass of water test ?

10. Eddie The Eagle

Eddie The Eagle Ol'Timer

Thanks Franz ... Keeps me off the Streets :) ... Whats my next Project .. what ever tickles my fancy .. any bike's out there needing surgery ?????? .......

11. mpybkk

mpybkk Member

Nice job, looks great!

12. cdrw

cdrw Ol'Timer

I was at the Eagles house about 4-months ago, to pick up some Hi-Flo filters.
    Eddie had bought and is selling the residual filter stock from Brett Cooper.
    He may have filter(s) you need for for your bike(s); he will not order any sizes that
    are not in the remaining stock.
    At the time, he showed me his '71 Honda project; bike looked better than new back then!
    A real craftsman!