2004 BMW K 1200 LT on Sale

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
This bike has Green Book and plate
Taxes paid until march 10, 2553

Very liable LT on sale, im bikes 2nd owner and it has been serve me very well.
There is 32K on the clock, all maintenance are done by me and bike is been fixed from its slipped clutch, ”Weep”” hole has been drilled all new seals, clutch place and slave cylinder has been changed. Bike is still in parts, but will be put it back together and tested so all are working well before it will be handed over to it’s new over ONLY BWM Parts will be used.
Will be ready with in Month as parts are on the way from germany

Bike has many extras as Ceebailey wWing’s wind shield, cruise control, reverse gear.
6Cd box, ADS Radio and 4 speaker audio system, theft protection system. And ZUMO 550 GPS navigation system with motorbike cradle (total of 50K THB).
This is dream bike for some one who wants to travel with comfort
I personally ride one time 1100Km with one time strait (13.5hrs) with no problems at all.
Bike is in Ubon and registered I Ubon as well.
Mail me for more pictures.

Price 650.000THB

No finance offered.
No PayPal

Cash,or Bank Trasferred only

Serious offers can be considered

I have to make way to my new Bike, 2006 Honda Gold Wing

[email [email protected]][email protected][/email]
leave me message and i will be in touch with you soon,

johri082.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Ok guys
this beauty is no more on sale

The guy who was selling me Honda Gold Wing 2006 Black on Black turned to be scammer and catched in UK by my firend.

i will write whole story as it comes to me, but seems to be that there is bike scammers on the move and be really carefull that you dont pay anything advance,,,thats why i did not loos any money on this...lesson learned