2004 Honda CRF450R Supermoto Street Legal with Green Book - Bt295,000 Neg.

Jul 7, 2012
I have owned this bike for almost 2 years and absolutely love it!! But just as I got it all modified as a nice Supermoto, I was told I had to return to my home country for work. So, unfortunately she is up for sale.

photo51.jpg

2004 Honda CRF450R Supermoto (with Auto-clutch)
100% legal, Up-to-date Green Book in my name, Tax paid until early 2015.
Absolutely no problems transferring name to local or foreigner, in BKK or another province.

I 'oversaw' the conversion to Supermoto and bought all the parts, but Dirtshop did the majority of the work, along with smaller things myself and also a local shop. Since I have had it road-legal I have only put on about 500kms and always change the engine oil and clean filter at 400kms and do trans-oil (full quart) every other change. I use Castrol oils.

Modifications (all purchased new):

Engine:
Kibblewhite Stainless Steel Valve and spring kit
Rekluse Core EXP 2.0 Automatic Clutch System
Replaced Cylinder (with a used one)
Moose racing full carby rebuild kit (new jets)
ProFilter stainless steel oil filter and cover
Replaced Air Filter and have a spare and oil etc.

Wheels etc:
17" US Racing Boy rims (3.5 and 4.25)
EBC 320mm front rotor and adapter plate
Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyres
DID X-Ring chain, new front and rear sprockets (14/42)
Goodrige braided stell brake lines
TRX450 Front master cylinder (brake-light switch)
Chain rollers/sliders front and back

Electrics:
TrailTech 70W stator kit
TrailTech Vapor Display Panel
Modified airbox to include battery
CRF250M Front light and front indicators
CRF250M Handlebar switches
Aftermarket LED rear tail-light/indicator/numberplate bracket

Other:
Acerbis Black Plastics Kit
Acerbis Supermoto Font fender
Hammerhead case saver and gear-shift lever
CRF250 Ignition Key
CRF250 Radiator fan X 2 (only have one currently installed)
TrailTech Kickstand

It looks pretty similar to a CRF250M, but performs nothing like it and requires frequent minor maintenance, ideally by the owner. It is a monster on the street and I'd be surprised if there was another one legally on the road in Thailand. These bikes kill almost anything up to about 100 kms/hr. The only main thing I haven't gotten to is suspension, where I was planning on getting new springs and seals etc. and having it set up for my weight.

Call for more info about the bike.
091 752 4770

Price: Bt295,000 (Negotiable)

As you'd imagine, I have put a lot of time and cash into this bike, but the price is still negotiable. Also, if there is no reasonable interest then I will likely just export it back to my home country, so apologies but no low-ball offers please.

Thanks for viewing the Ad.

photo7.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo36.jpg

photo28.jpg

photo27.jpg

photo2_1.jpg

Dec 27, 2007
Wow, a plated CRF450R! That is super rare here! Do you still have all the dirt bits? Best of luck with the sale! :happy2:

Jul 7, 2012
Unfortunately I only have the rear off-road rim, as front rim was cracked. I may have the front disk, but am using the original hubs on the street wheels. I have most of the other parts that were swapped out like the clutch, brake master, plastics etc.

Thanks for the comments Tony - she is a rare beauty and not everyone's cup of tea so I'm hoping I can find her a good home!

Jul 7, 2012
LivinLOS;298747 wrote: WOW.. I just bought the same bike without as plate.. Never seen one plated here..
Nice one, they are monsters, aren't they! How are you liking yours?

They seem to be rare as hens teeth with green books over here, or anywhere really - which is why I jumped on it. Although that probably works the other way around when selling because there aren't that many people keen for a 450cc MX-bike in street legal form...lol.

Anyway, I'll see how I go selling locally and maybe think about exporting if I don't get any interest.

Good luck with your CRF and make sure you take good care of her!

Jul 7, 2012
Price drop --> Bt. 250,000
Open to reasonable offers.

I've only had a couple of genuine inquiries, and it looks like exporting it is becoming less practical day by day.
The thing really is a beast and I'd love it to go to someone who could appreciate the ride!

Jul 7, 2012
**** Price Drop - BT. 220,000 ****

Had a couple of buyers pull out unfortunately - but that's the way she goes I guess!

Still hoping to find a good home for her, especially for someone who understands SM/Enduro/MX bikes, as it is a race bike.

Open to reasonable offers.

Please contact via a message this site, or timboundy at gmail dot com as I am currently out of Thailand.
(The bike can still be viewed in the Sathorn area, and all the documents are prepared and ready.)