2005 YAMAHA wr250f Import papers only

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy and Sell' started by jkrfjessjess, Oct 11, 2013.

1. jkrfjessjess

jkrfjessjess Member

Selling my Yamaha wr250 due to new bike purchase Bt137,500 ono . Tel 0895587106
    Its a 2005 in fantastic condition with no faults . It has been run on Motul oil and Yamaha filters always changed long before factory guidelines .All chassis/suspension bearings are well lubricated and operating smoothly with no play ( rare ) . The engine was treated to new piston and cam chain approx 12 hrs ago and there has been no valve movement in 2 years ( due to regular air filter replacements ) . The tiers are almost new and chain/sprockets/brakes are all very good . This is a superb bike which is only available as a replacement bike came my way and i couldn't resist it .

Have pictures will load asap

2. Loading...

3. jkrfjessjess

jkrfjessjess Member

Selling my Yamaha wr250 due to new bike purchase Bt137,500 ono . Tel 0895587106
    Its a 2005 in fantastic condition with no faults . It has been run on Motul oil and Yamaha filters always changed long before factory guidelines .All chassis/suspension bearings are well lubricated and operating smoothly with no play ( rare ) . The engine was treated to new piston and cam chain approx 12 hrs ago and there has been no valve movement in 2 years ( due to regular air filter replacements ) . The tiers are almost new and chain/sprockets/brakes are all very good . This is a superb bike which is only available as a replacement bike came my way and i couldn't resist it .[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. supernova-dw

supernova-dw Active Member

Interested in the bike but cannot PM you for some reason...

Could you please send me some more pictures to r32dale@gmail.com

Thanks

5. jkrfjessjess

jkrfjessjess Member

Hi Dale

Did you receive the pics ?

john

6. supernova-dw

supernova-dw Active Member

Yes I did, sorry for not replying yet, will be in touch shortly via e-mail.

Thanks.