2006 XR250 NOW SOLD.

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
2006 Honda XR250.
BIKE IS NOW SOLD.
My friend had one look at it and it was his. Great Buy, a Bargin i think.
This is another of Hans Bikes and in Mint Condition, only 9000 km. Asking 120.000 Baht but i am sure it is Negotiable. No Plate or Book!
Hans can be Contacted at either,
Phone : 086-9147016
Email : [email [email protected]][email protected][/email]
XR250.jpg

Nice Bike!!!
Cheers Ian.

Sep 19, 2006
Hi Guys,
Another Point on Checking the Prices of these Bikes in your own Country. In NZ you can now Buy the XR250L New which is sold as a Farm Bike (Great Farm Bike) Anyway it costs about 230.000 Baht with the Current Exchange Rate. So to All those who think Bikes are To Expensive here they are about on Par with the Rest of the World which makes this Bike a Real Steal at 120.000 Baht. Something to think about??? Put a plate on it and it is still 70.000 Baht cheaper than a New!
Cheers Ian.

Oct 17, 2006
I like it , HIKO has got me thinking about my very poor off road skills , on a bkie , I am good in a 4X4 truck but never done much off road biking, would like to learn, so when I have some spare cash i guess I will have to get a gentle learner steed and some good teachers.

Jan 19, 2007
quote:

Originally posted by monsterman

I like it , HIKO has got me thinking about my very poor off road skills , on a bkie , I am good in a 4X4 truck but never done much off road biking, would like to learn, so when I have some spare cash i guess I will have to get a gentle learner steed and some good teachers.

That will be hiko and me then jerry !

Sep 19, 2006
There are a few people who can get you a Re-Cycled Plate, and before i here all the comments about that they are Fine and better than No Plate. I know several people who have them and all have taken their Bikes into Laos no Problem. The Guy who made the plate for a few Guys here in Chiang Mai including my Yamaha Raid charges 35.000 Baht. Takes about 3 weeks to complete the Proccess. Easy for Common Bikes like Honda XR250 as there are Loads of them around.
Cheers Ian.

Sep 30, 2006
Hi Ian
im not being rude, im just ignorant
is that a legal process, puting a recyled plate onto a bike
cheers
Jim

Jan 19, 2007
quote:

Originally posted by jimmyyeehaa

Hi Ian
im not being rude, im just ignorant
is that a legal process, puting a recyled plate onto a bike
cheers
Jim

In thailand illegal is a sick bird !

Sep 30, 2006
yep good answer, its just that
i found anything is possible in Thailand right up to the point when you actualy try to do it

Jan 19, 2007
quote:

Originally posted by jimmyyeehaa

yep good answer, its just that
i found anything is possible in Thailand right up to the point when you actualy try to do it

IT CAN BE, AND IS DONE,, I HAVE JUST HAD ONE DONE RECENTLY, WENT IN AND OUT OF CAMBODIA NO PROBLEM,ANOTHER TIP IS PAY SOMEONE TO DO ANYTHING THAT INVOLVES PAPERWORK IN THAILAND, IT WILL DRIVE YOU MAD,LEAVE IT TO THEM,

Apr 10, 2006
quote:

Dont worry Jerry, I'll show you the ropes [;)]

Jun 21, 2006
quote:

Originally posted by penetrator

quote:

Dont worry Jerry, I'll show you the ropes [;)]

Can you add me to the list as well, at 56, just bought my first serious dirt bike, so need some lessons on how to ride on the slippery stuff

Dec 5, 2006
just converted 120.000..its about $5000 NZ..thats a cheap bike alright.2006 XR 250..think they are almost double that in NZ.as Ian said the prices around the world are pretty much the same..had a look on e-bay.au..abought the same prices as NZ.

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
Ivan, so what ?

With no book and no plate, hummmmm a bit expensive to decorate your garden.

A pitty it comes without legal document

Aug 7, 2007
120000 is too much without a plate, that´s it!!
I got a brand new d-tracker for 130000 with the papers and free service, unless it´s nothing serious like engine brakedown.
I think the right price should be 100000 and then maximum 30 000 for the plates.
j

Sep 8, 2005
Where is this bike? or as per first post, its already sold? confused...or pictured bike without papers is for sale?