2011 Honda CBR250R for sale

KZ

Aug 20, 2003
Jon, don't be so serious. The whole post was intended as a joke. Some got it, some didn't, some liked it, some not. Sorry if I fooled or confused anybody, but that was intended.
I don't have a problem saying sorry when I'm wrong, I can even say it when I'm not wrong.
But if you quote me, please quote the whole, not half, sentence, which was: "Yes, the red/white/blue one does exist but it doesn't look like we're getting it in TH."
I also told Marcus he won a CBR250 as a joke - he's not complaining!

Guess that wraps it up for this thread, I consider closing it.

Dec 15, 2010
jon;264066 wrote: From " there's no CBR250R in those colours" to " Yes the red/white/blue one does exist but..."
No buts please. Are you a troll or a mouse? A simple, " I am sorry I was wrong " will do nicely.
Cheers.

"According to early press releases, the 2011 CBR250R will be made in both ABS and non ABS models, in 3 different colour schemes, Black, Red and Silver like the VFR1200, and a traditional tri-colour red/white.blue scheme. Just exactly what, and when, we get in Australia remains to be seen.

That`s the quote from "motoaus", I find it quite vague. The american site I posted before says clearly, the tri-colour is not available (yet).
However I wonder how it comes, that so many pics are on the net with the three colours, if they seem not to be available anywhere??

Dec 15, 2010
Nothing to do with the colour sheme anymore, but I wonder a bit about the prices. For the CBR250R were 120.000 - 125.000 (ABS) quoted.
I guess many of you know this website http://www.motorcycle.in.th/staticpages/index.php/Honda_Motorcycle_Price_List ,
I recently bought a Honda Click-I Forward which is stated here for 47.500, I checked many shops and I PAID 50.000, and most shops quoted more. Also the CBR-ABS version is listed for 115.000, I wonder now what kind of prices that are the display???

Dec 27, 2007
jethro69;264101 wrote: Nothing to do with the colour sheme anymore, but I wonder a bit about the prices. For the CBR250R were 120.000 - 125.000 (ABS) quoted.
I guess many of you know this website http://www.motorcycle.in.th/staticpages/index.php/Honda_Motorcycle_Price_List ,
I recently bought a Honda Click-I Forward which is stated here for 47.500, I checked many shops and I PAID 50.000, and most shops quoted more. Also the CBR-ABS version is listed for 115.000, I wonder now what kind of prices that are the display???

That motorcycle.in.th site is something of a joke and lists Thai Baht prices for bikes that aren't even sold in Thailand...

I asked the site owner where I can buy a CBR600RR for 607,000 Baht.

He never replies...
hscratch2.gif

jon

Nov 3, 2006
So serious?? Well I for one took your advertisement seriously and infact I went out and bought a D.Tracker and rode it from Chaingmai all the way down to the causeway at Phuket before I found out the ad was a joke. I was devastated. All those kilometres sitting bolt upright getting sandblasted and talk about a hard seat. Infact the only thing that kept me going was the thought of sinking low into that lovely soft seat on the CBR and being able to prance all the way back to Chiangmai on my newly acquired pony. It's too painful to even think about the journey back.
But all is not lost. I took my pills and things seemed a lot better. A quick trip to the furniture upholsterers and the seat is just so comfy. I even managed to fit an old Rickman full fairing on and the icing on the cake was managing to get some old stock hammerite paint in red, white and blue. My neighbour has kindly offered to lend me a nice 4 inch brush. But don't get your hopes up. This is one bike that will never be seen on the classified pages of GTR. Ever!!

KZ

Aug 20, 2003
jon;264122 wrote: This is one bike that will never be seen on the classified pages of GTR. Ever!!
Too bad, I'd trade my CBR250 for it, especially with those colors!

jon

Nov 3, 2006
Oh no KZ, please don't tempt me! and now I see there is a Harley available in pink.

KZ

Aug 20, 2003
I guess this site (www.motorcycle.in.th) is also responsible for starting the rumor that the VTR250 will come to Thailand for 144,000 THB.

"Honda VTR250 (mid-2010) Front - rear disc brake, PGM-FI (fuel injection), V-twin 250cc Price 144,000 Baht)"

KZ

Aug 20, 2003
motoflatdrag - maybe you should post a new thread here, add a photo and some info, like if it has ABS, any extras, how much you paid for it a.s.o.