2013 Ninja 636 on display at Bangkok Motor Show!

Discussion in 'Kawasaki Big Bikes Thailand' started by TonyBKK, Mar 26, 2013.

1. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer

The all new 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 636 is here!

No word on price yet... Stay tuned!!!

[h=1]2013 Kawasaki Ninja 636 – First Ride[/h][h=1]New middleweight ZX-6R has a bigger, more powerful engine and handles better than ever.[/h]
  2. Loading...

3. NickyBKK

NickyBKK Ol'Timer

Nice. Maybe now with the latest tax increase it makes sense to buy a 600cc race bike. In the past 600cc bikes where hardly sold in Thailand because of the relatively small difference in price with a 1000cc bike.
  4. Franz

Franz Ol'Timer

Really beautiful bike I must say !! If only they had some colour choices.............rgds, FR
  5. nikster

nikster Ol'Timer

Nothing wrong with the color franz, this Is the proper Kawasaki Racing Green.

@tony the only thing we need to know about the price is, is it made in thailand?

If so I'd be very tempted...
  6. nikster

nikster Ol'Timer

Tony just saw your pix from the motor show. Kawasaki ZX6 636 is made in Japan so import prices, oh well.
  7. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer

Yes indeed, beautiful bike but it doesn't sounds like Kawasaki actually plans to sell it here.

I think Team Green realizes that the Thai market really favors liter bikes and hyper bikes. Red Baron has had a brand new GSX-R 600 sitting on their showroom for almost a year now. Cracking bike, but they just can't sell it....