3-4 day ride from pp cambodia ...any advice?

Dec 28, 2005
want to rent a bike in PP and do a 3-4 day loop, either to beaches in south or to some more out of the way areas where i can catch lesser seen temples etc (will do siem riep w/out bike before this)

any ideas on loops and best places to rent bikes in PP? also, how do you go about finding a guide in PP for such a trip? any and all advice appreciated...

jimoi

Nov 17, 2004
As a passerby in PP several times, I say stop in and see Jim at California 2 on the river. Great place and he's a good info source but it's not his real gig. Rentals in PP, there are many. Hell, next time I go there I'll stay at his place as well, great fish tacos.
http://www.cafecaliforniaphnompenh.com

Jimoi

Ride Safe

JimCA2

Jan 3, 2004
jimoi, thanks for the plug. actually it is my real gig if I can get him to buy a beer and a meal in the process!!! If its just a few days on a bike that you are looking for I would suggest going to kampot and Kep. Head south on the 2 and check out a temple at
Tonle bati, or Phnom Chissor, on the way. stay a night in kampot. the next day hit kep, with a stop at a temple in the country side about 7 k out of town. its back off in a mountain cave. pretty ride through the rice fields. then hit kep for some right out of the ocean fresh crab. next day take the road to sihanoukville, chill on the beach that afternoon then take the 4 back up to pnh.