A Bit Disapointing....

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
Hi Friends,

A bit disapointed and a bit disapointing as ROYAL ENFIELD Thonglor, just announced me they will have a month of delay in the delivery of my order -a RE Classic 500 with side car Black/chrome-...And this despite having confirmed on February 17th that I will receive the bike and side in February...

Only have to cross fingers and wait.

On top, it seems the book which is provided with it by the Minister of Land and Transportation does not allow to carry passenger in the side, the bike is recognized as a 3 wheels vehicle...
All that a bit tricky, but OK when "you love, you don't mind"....

Keep the Power On !

Reactions: scotty007
Mar 30, 2010
Unlikely the BiB would know the rules about a passenger .

Guess the only positive side is.. fast approaching the stinking hot season. So if too much more delay you should have it for the cooler rainy season..

Look forward to seeing some pics

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
Hi Brian, Hi Friends,

Thanks for your post, sure that the BIB won't argue too much on that, in my area they are very cool and helpful.

On an other hand, I hope not to wait too long to receive the bike, as I would like to have it much before Song Kran, all being blocked for 2 weeks at least..

I will send you pictures as soon as I will understand how to do it, few years ago, it was quite complicated.

Keep the Power On ...