A Factory visit at Tiger (Sachs) Motors , Thailand

Discussion in 'Tiger / Sachs Motorcycles in Thailand' started by mbox999, Feb 5, 2010.

1. mbox999

mbox999 Ol'Timer

Hi there,

I was having a talk with Khun Pariya( From Tiger Motors) in order to make a Factory visit at Tiger Motors ( & Sachs ) in Samut Prakarn . The Visit would be guided by Khun Pariya and testdrives ( also on the x-road 250) could be made too .
    Who would be interested to join this visit?
    I have no date as yet just trying to figure out how many would come.

Thanks and happy trails,

mbox

2. Loading...

3. Moto-Rex

Moto-Rex Ol'Timer

Hi there Mbox999

Depending on the date, I'd be interested in joining a tour of the factory.

Cheers Moto-Rex

4. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

Also genuinely interested, but would need to know some rough dates / week in advance.
    The next 3 weeks are out, plus the 2nd half of March.

5. Bert on the bike

Bert on the bike Ol'Timer

Dear Mbox

I would be interested as well. Please give enough advanced notice

6. Rhodie

Rhodie Ol'Timer

Congrats on taking the initiative and asking.
    Sounds interesting and would like to come along if dates work.
    Their 250 Sachs is triumph in styling.

7. Franz

Franz Ol'Timer

Reinhard, if it's on a Saturday and not too early morning I will be in too. Txs, Franz

8. mbox999

mbox999 Ol'Timer

Hi there,

Thanks for the replies and looking at the current replies . How does the 6th or 13th March fit? I still need to confirm with Khun Pariya over this date but both are saturday's and it is within the first 2 weeks in March so David can also join.
    Franz , what time is too early? I was thinking about 10 am ? Let me know so we can work something out.

Anyone knows if those above dates conflict with any Biker events (ie bikeweeks)?

happy trails,

mbox

9. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer

I'm interested! Especially in a test ride of the X-Road 250! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    [​IMG]
    Ride On!
    Tony

10. Franz

Franz Ol'Timer

Reinhard, Saturdays 6th or 13th of March are perfect, could be there at 10:00, transferring on the first flight at 07:10 from CNX......... :lol: . Later on visit some friends who call themsleves less sane than others, including myself....... :wink: , yep Tony ?? :mrgreen: .....cheers, Franz

11. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

The 13th does not work for me. The 6th is possible, or the very end of March. But don't revolve around me at all, as soon as you get a nice group of guys together. Do it!

12. mbox999

mbox999 Ol'Timer

Hi David,

The way i see it is ,that we will rather do it on the 6th March...moving later on dates is getting too close to the Motor Show where i believe Tiger will show their bikes too. Besides 6th March suits me fine...i just need khun Pariya to confirm this than we set at this date. Can the other interested please confirm if this date is fine?

Thank you

mbox

13. Franz

Franz Ol'Timer

6th of March fine by me !! Confirmed, Franz

14. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer

6th works for me! (Can I bring my son?)

15. monsterman

monsterman Ol'Timer

If i am not working by then 6th march is good for me

jerry

16. mbox999

mbox999 Ol'Timer

Hi there,
    Just got this news.
    6th & 13 March will be impossible for the Tiger Factory visit as per Khun Pariya . They (tiger Motors) will be closed for Grandmothers Cremation .
    There are choices between either now in February ( thats rather difficult for me )or possibly the end of March ( which where Tiger may also be on the Motorshow).
    Any suggestions?

happy trails,

mbox

17. Franz

Franz Ol'Timer

Still sticking to March if possible; 20 or 27th; both Saturdays; 10:00 would be fine. Rgds, FR

18. hs0zfe

hs0zfe Ol'Timer

I'm very impatient...

Chris

19. mbox999

mbox999 Ol'Timer

Franz , it is likely the 27th March 2010.Hope it is fine for all the others? Hope Davidfl can make it too then?
    happy trails,

mbox

20. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer

Dear mbox,

Please let us know when date is confirmed.

Happy Trails!

Tony

21. mbox999

mbox999 Ol'Timer

Ok, 27th March at 10 AM it's confirmed now from Khun Pariya.
    :D
    Please advise who's coming ?
    Happy trails,

mbox

22. Franz

Franz Ol'Timer

I'm in !! Rgds, FR

23. mbox999

mbox999 Ol'Timer

24. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer

Great! I'm in as well! Cheers, Tony

25. mbox999

mbox999 Ol'Timer

Tony,

i think it is ok to bring your son....so you're testing the x-road 250 and your son will be"testing" the kikass 125? 8)

happy trails,

mbox

26. Franz

Franz Ol'Timer

Tony's son testing the 'kickass' ???? :? :? No, he would probably not be able to reach even the handlebars while seated on the bike. :lol: :D :wink: I think much more that Tony will molest all of the test bikes provided with wheelies, stoppies and all of that stuff. :wink:
    He does it regularily on his Ninja650R....... 8) . Cheers, Franz