Africa Twin '95 for sale with green book

saxonator

Subscribed
Jun 1, 2003
Africa Twin 95 with green book and service manual, freshly overhauled, new rectifier, new oil pump, new electric wiring. At the moment the bike is completely wrapped in artificial tiger fur and the tank is covered by a balinese sarong. Looks great ( well you gotta see for yourself). I will post pictures later. The bike was ridden about 95 T KM until now, the engine runs smooth as ever, suspension and everything else is in great shape. The Number Plate is "Bang Na" 111, this number is hard to find and some Thai actually pay a lot of money for such a number. "Bang Na" is a disctict in BKK, I heard about some guys getting as much as half a million Baht for a number like this, but that task will be up to the new owner of this bike.

It served me well for many years and I hope the bike will find a happy new owner soon. I'm asking 160 000 THB negotiable. You can call me 10 am - 23pm every day 086 9196874 or email me [email protected]

here's the link to the photos: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=27927&id=1755711840&l=f19a394503