Amazing KO YO

Discussion in 'South Thailand Road Trip Reports' started by tehsk30, Feb 17, 2013.

1. tehsk30

tehsk30 Ol'Timer

Simple n yet beautiful...famous local getaways...:thumbup: nice seafood too....:thumbup:

:thumbup:[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. SilverhawkUSA

SilverhawkUSA Ol'Timer

A nice follow up to your Guilin in Thailand (Khao Sok National Park) post. We don't see very many photos posted on the forum from Southern Thailand. Keep them coming. Thanks! :thumbup:

4. tehsk30

tehsk30 Ol'Timer

stay tuned for next southern thailand post :)

5. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

Great stuff. It looks like you guys must have seen most of Southern Thailand - lucky people.
    Thanks for the contributions.

6. tehsk30

tehsk30 Ol'Timer

but i admire u guys...heard the north are really beautiful...will soon make my way up there. :)

7. Franz

Franz Ol'Timer

Beautiful fotos again !! The long bridge is that the one on the 'superhighway' near Pattalung ?
    Hope you enjoy your Thailand trip for some more days !!
    Love to see your reports about the south as we are much too much focused on the North only.
    Personally I've been all over the South too, my personal favourite is Pak Maeng Beach in Trang province and the Lanta islands there. Keep 'em coming them nice fotos & report & enjoy your trip 55555555, rgds, Franz

8. tehsk30

tehsk30 Ol'Timer

The bridge is called Tinsulanond bridge linking the Ko Yo island from songkhla mainland...

Pak Meng Beach was nice too... less developed and not much happening ... perfect get away for relaxation....

Koh Lanta was nice too especially with family...drove there during last december school holidays with my family... the kids love them and me il like the best is...

KOH MOOK - THE EMERALD CAVE...awesome