Aprilia SXV 550 supermoto for sale

Jul 14, 2004
06 V twin supermoto available Chaing Mai mid July 06, as new aprox 5-6000km, New Zealand sales reciept and registration availble,
417529 baht, any interest?
Nick

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Nick
So you're on your way back again mate - great news?
Are your bringing the family this time, or did you get enough brownie points last trip?

Re the bike, what about a test ride first - I might need it for a run down highway 13 Luang Prabang - Vientiane in Laos.
The "first" round is on me at the Kopchaideu.......a "generous" offer from a North THai Tea Drinker eh?

Davidfl
Keep The Power On

Jul 14, 2004
Have enough brownie points this time Ye Ha, bringing the lads this time so in for loads of fun all M/C riders, 3 Isle of Man racers and 2 casual riders, first stop assemble suit cases full of motorcycle parts in my room at the Nana hotel if you know what i mean, second stop the local in Chaing Mai, 10 day lap round the North.
Then onto full moon party at Koh Phangan, and all the good bits in between of course, 5 of us don,t want to be dancing round the beach with
back packs fill of aprilia bits so hope to leave in CM
See you soon
Nick

Jul 14, 2004
SXV 550 first test posted here http://www.motorcycledaily.com/10february06_sxvrxv.htm

The North Thai Tea Drinking Society members please note

if this bike is not sold it may be buried 2 nights before full moon in a Monsoon prof box somewhere off the side of The best road in northern Thailand, clues to its whereabouts will be left for The North Thai Tea Drinking Society at watering holes thoughout the north, F/L can take for a test run down highway 13 Luang Prabang - Vientiane in Laos, to test the high power and low weight of the machine and its suitablity as the machine to attempt the Mekong River Guinness World Recond Motorcycle Jump. [;)]