Big bike rental in Hua Hin (south of Bangkok)?

apb82

Dec 29, 2012
Can you help me find a big bike rental south of Bangkok? I’ve rented from Chiang Mai and ridden the north, but this time I’ll be just south of Bangkok in Hua Hin. Anyone know of a rental anywhere near there?

Dec 27, 2007
As far as I know there are only scooters for rent in Hua Hin.

In Bangkok you could try http://www.bangkokbikesrental.com but book ahead as they are often booked out during high season.

Be aware that the ride from Bangkok to Hua Hin is pretty miserable.

KZ25

Nov 19, 2011
You'd be better off to rent a bike in Phuket, lots to choose from, some foreigners have rental bike shops and may give you a good deal.

Apr 27, 2010
I realize this thread is outdated by now but i just came across Hua Hin Big Bike Rental.

Site looks nice and tidy, prices not too bad.. Could be something for a future tour around the south perhaps.

Apr 27, 2010
I'm maybe beating a dead horse here, but have anyone actually used, or even managed to get in contact with the company i linked to in my previous reply?

I had plans to use them for 30 day tour around the south, but haven't received replies to any of my emails. Trying to find any kind of contact info (phone, address etc.) comes up blank.. I'm beginning to think its a spoof-site altogether...

If anyone of you have had luck with contacting and/or renting from them please post!

//

Jul 18, 2011
i have used them, i know the owner and honestly they have good bikes and are easy to deal with.
i can provide a phone number by PM.

Rob