BikeAsia Singapore Expo, April 10-13 2008

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
No more having to shlep back to UK to the miserable NEC.
This is just an headsup for the regions biggest Motorcycle & Bicycle Show to be held in Singapore in April 2008.
Located at Singapore Expo, 5 mins from Changi Airport by train & 30 mins from the CBD by taxi.
20,000 foot of floorspace will be allocated to BikeAsia with an outdoor area for action displays.
It will staged in association EICMA [aka Milan Bike Show].
More info www.bikeasia.org

gus

Mar 24, 2005
This looks like it could be good. I like the dates, too- 10-13 of April. Good excuse to miss SongKran in Thailand.

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
John,
Doesn't look like the Malasian Expo has any New Bike booths and Stuff more a Malaysian Show and Tell thing. I am Guessing the Singapore thing will be Promoting the Latest and Greatest in Bikes and Gear???
At least i Hope so as i will be up for going there!!!
Cheers Ian.

Jun 21, 2006
Ian

Have already made a note in next years diary, as mentioned above, can't think of a better venue to miss Songkran.

Joko

Dec 10, 2006
Sadly, I have to agree with Ian Bungy.
There is no new bikes in Msia so to speak, as the big bike market is very very small. The govt impose a f@#$!%^&*-up high tax structure that inflated the price beyond the reach of any bike enthusiast. Many of us piston&gear-heads, ride old bikes (5-20year old!)[:(]. Only the rich-show-off-arm-chair bikers can afford the latest grey imports with special govt issued permits, to park in their garage for the weekend ride to the nearest starbucks.

Yes, in fact many of us here, will be going for the SPore bike show, hopefully to buy bike gears but more to salivate over the new models (2 wheels & 2 legged[}:)]

But I am also going to the aime show for lack of superduper things to do...[:D]

joko