BMW F650 GS for sale 295,000 baht, The Swiss Army Knife of Bikes

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy and Sell' started by thedrof, Dec 30, 2011.

1. thedrof

thedrof Member

My 650 GS has been upgraded to a Dakar with 21" front wheel, Ohlin shock etc. I have recently added many new parts including; Battery, Brakes (front and rear), both Sprockets and Chain and new tires yesterday! The bike is fully equipped with Turatech panniers, Tank Bag and Hand Guards. It also has a BMW rear box and a custom seat. The bike has been expat owned and is 100% ready to tour where ever you want to go, be it SE Asia or around the world. Full Thai registration including Green Book and Insurance. Contact at: 0844268583 or thedrof@hotmail.com Jack in Chiang Mai

Attached files [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. ballbkk

ballbkk Active Member

4. madjbs

madjbs Ol'Timer

Would you be interested in selling the panniers and rack separately, and for what price?

5. nikster

nikster Ol'Timer

guessing this one has long been sold..

these boxes not really my style but I can imagine they're good in traffic... cars will steer well clear of those things...

6. madjbs

madjbs Ol'Timer

I prefer BMW system cases although they are less strong and more expensive. If the bike has been sold I would be interested in knowing how much it went for? I am thinking of selling my 2001 F650gs with 11,000km and am not sure how much it is worth.