Border Crossing Bike for barter

jimoi

Nov 17, 2004
I am currently in VTE and have all the papers to cross into Thailand and back into Vietnam on my slow but somewhat reliable sport Minsk. It comes with tank bag and two rear saddle bags. Not for sale but if you really want will do so. I'd rather trade/barter. If you are interested, make an offer, it's only a Minsk but will run VTE to Hanoi and back easy.

jimoi

Ride Smart, Ride Safe.

Aug 31, 2005
Jim,

I'm interested, can't take my bike into Vietnam. Lets discuss on Tuesday.

Mike

quote:

Originally posted by jimoi

I am currently in VTE and have all the papers to cross into Thailand and back into Vietnam on my slow but somewhat reliable sport Minsk. It comes with tank bag and two rear saddle bags. Not for sale but if you really want will do so. I'd rather trade/barter. If you are interested, make an offer, it's only a Minsk but will run VTE to Hanoi and back easy.

jimoi

Ride Smart, Ride Safe.

Mike

jimoi

Nov 17, 2004
scot
sorry, this version isn't for Kareoke girls but if you want to run across the border to VN, Thailand, Laos and back, the bike is in VTE. So many people would like to ride across and while this isn't a crotch rocket found all over Thailand or a well made dirt bike, it does something all 175+cc bikes in Thailand, Laos and Cambodia can't - Cross All Borders - Anywhere. You might have to push it from time to time but it gets over. I'm not sure what a spockydoke is but I may be able to fix playing cards to the suspension for that childhood effect if that will do.

Sorry, does your bike have streamers and a basket? Bet it gets lots of hoots and whistles from the ladyboys. No worries and you are more than welcome to take it for a ride, no charge.

Ride Smart, Ride Safe.

Nov 14, 2004
Jim you are right the Minsk is the go any where for S/east asia.
kinda like borders dont faz Minks, the only other true all terain vehical is the Hire car, also doubles as a shagg'n waggon.
Ill have a beer with you when I get to Laos, so in the meantime have a snake wine for me, bye for now Scott.

jimoi

Nov 17, 2004
first beer's on me. lemme know when you get to VTE. If you have good balance, you can shag on the Minsk as well, Been There - Done That

Ride Smart, Ride Safe.

Feb 23, 2003
pokey Dokes
Little plastic balls you stuck on the spokes of your BMX's wheels. Whenever you stop they would make a pinging noise.

Hmmmm sounds cool.....

Tomo

Sep 13, 2006
Rheikel, you may get a higher class of customer for the Africa Twin if you were to fit those snazzy wheel attachments [;)]...!!

Personally I favour handlebar end tassles (in shiny silver).