Bringing a bike home to the states

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by anghin02, Mar 6, 2005.

1. anghin02

anghin02 New Member

I was wondering if a bike can be brought home to the usa. Exported from thai and imported to us? I have looked into it and am confused by us laws. EPA,DOT,and more. I want to know has any one had luck bringing a honda wave 125 to the states. How do you do it? and please some tips.

2. Loading...

3. Colin

Colin Active Member

Check that they are not already available in the States as I know Honda import them into the UK from Thailand

4. anghin02

anghin02 New Member

I haved checked and to the best of my knowledge nothing like a 125 is imprted or avaialbe for sale second hand. If anyone knows of any market in the states let me know.I have been looking and not found anything for 2 years?
    Iain

5. anghin02

anghin02 New Member

I haved checked and to the best of my knowledge nothing like a 125 is imprted or avaialbe for sale second hand. If anyone knows of any market in the states let me know.I have been looking and not found anything for 2 years?
    Iain

6. BobS

BobS Ol'Timer

Try this site: http://www.dreamscape.com/danny/faq/index.html

All kinds of scooter info. Some of it is a few years old, but probably still valid. Also has links to other scooter sites.

BobS

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"