Bringing a bike home to the states

Mar 6, 2005
I was wondering if a bike can be brought home to the usa. Exported from thai and imported to us? I have looked into it and am confused by us laws. EPA,DOT,and more. I want to know has any one had luck bringing a honda wave 125 to the states. How do you do it? and please some tips.

Colin

Feb 14, 2005
Check that they are not already available in the States as I know Honda import them into the UK from Thailand

Mar 6, 2005
I haved checked and to the best of my knowledge nothing like a 125 is imprted or avaialbe for sale second hand. If anyone knows of any market in the states let me know.I have been looking and not found anything for 2 years?
Iain

Mar 6, 2005
I haved checked and to the best of my knowledge nothing like a 125 is imprted or avaialbe for sale second hand. If anyone knows of any market in the states let me know.I have been looking and not found anything for 2 years?
Iain

BobS

Jan 20, 2003
Try this site: http://www.dreamscape.com/danny/faq/index.html

All kinds of scooter info. Some of it is a few years old, but probably still valid. Also has links to other scooter sites.

BobS

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"