Bubble butt

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by jon, May 29, 2010.

1. jon

jon Ol'Timer

I was home recently and met up with a friend who is now riding a Honda FMX650 supermoto type bike. He said that if he goes on a longer journey, he gets a piece of bubble wrap, folds it to suit and sits on it. He reckons it takes a lot of the aches away. It got me thinking that with a few sheets of bubble wrap, a pair of scissors and some glue, you could make some pretty scary underwear.
  2. Loading...

3. Marco

Marco Ol'Timer

My imagenation is flying high already on that,,,,

but im sure it muct be tru in somehow as Airhawk makes similar consept seat cover's for a bikes and Capt,Splash used that for quite long time and is very happy abt it.
  4. monsterman

monsterman Ol'Timer

Not a bad idea ..i will try it out ....solving sore bum or looking weird its a no contest.
  5. Pounce

Pounce Ol'Timer

Here some I prepared earlier...

6. Marco

Marco Ol'Timer

Looks very cool actually, and like mentioned,might be good in long distance runs.
  7. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer

OMG that is fockin' HILARIOUS! Did you actually make those yourself? Wow- you must have a lot of free time on your hands but bravo- the final product looks awesome :happy5: :lol-sign:
  8. mbox999

mbox999 Ol'Timer

I really had to laugh over these "bubble pants"...just a suggestion, wouldn't be something like "bubble shorts" be easier to make and do a better job as it still gives some airflow, or even funnier "bubble diapers" :D :wtf: :mrgreen: ???

happy trails,

9. Pounce

Pounce Ol'Timer

Unfortunatly I didn't make them.
    I failed sewing in high school getting 13/100
    I'm sure some industrious local could whip up a few pairs though.
  10. monsterman

monsterman Ol'Timer

Auto sauna pants !
  11. Marco

Marco Ol'Timer

So true and in Winter time, Little "Buff" in the pants will provide cetral heating... :crazy: