CBR 400 Honda.

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Ian,

That's the kind of bike that Tony from Tony's Big Bikes deals in. Might be worth giving him a bell or popping in to see him to see if he will have it off you for his rental fleet. Phone number and address are elsewhere on this site.

Cheers,

Pikey.

"No matter how hard you try, you CAN'T polish a turd!"

Fiddy

Aug 30, 2006
How come hardly anyone in here selling a bike, states the Age, mileage, or posts a picture of the bike. Mostly common sense things you find in the rest of the world.

Chino

Dec 8, 2006
Hi Bungy,
Reluctant to share more info & pics? Still waiting.And yeah i agree with Fiddy, would save all the repeated questions.

Oct 12, 2005
The last I heard Ian was on holiday back in his home country so he's maybe not checking the board lately. If you are in the CNX area stop by his X-Centre in the Mae Sa valley, I saw the bike there not long ago. His co-workers should be able to get ahold of him for you.

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Hi to All,
Shit i am sorry to everyone. I just got back from NZ. Anyway the bike is Kiwi John's. It is a 1992 CBR Blue and Yellow colour. All legal matching numbers etc. Done 15.000 kms on a Rebuilt engine. Everything is mint.I will send a picture of it to David so should be posted shortly. Bike is in ChiangMai so anyone can have a look at it there. Sorry for the Delay.
Cheers Ian.

122512971-M.jpg

And thar she is, what a little beauty.... Pic inserted by David Unk 11 Jan 2007.

Sep 19, 2006
Hi Ajmatt,
You can call me at 086-2727215. You can See the Bike at the X-Centre in Mae Rim, Chiang Mai. The Bike is my Friend's so if you want to meet him the same time let me know in Advance so he can be here.
Cheers Ian.

Sep 19, 2006
A Thai Guy works at the Four Seasons came and Paid Cash for it. When we dropped it at his House there was another Black CBR in the Garage, His Brothers and No Plate! and all he kept talking about was How he got one up on his Brother as His new CBR had a Plate etc etc. Lucky Guy i think Best Bargin in Chiang Mai. Never understood why it took so long to sell??? Not that i would want to ride one myself around here.
Cheers Ian.