Chaing Mai Bike Week December 2008

Discussion in 'Northern Thailand - Road Trip Reports' started by ray23, Jul 12, 2009.

1. ray23

ray23 Ol'Timer

Sorry about the descriptions guys just trying to catch up on this years ride reports. The bike week was great as was the hotel best we had the entire trip. We rode to Chaing Mai from Mae Hong Son since the place we had booked in advance gave our rooms away. Lots faster then when we rode up the mountain since we knew the roads a bit. The Wat is the one I got the biggest kick out iof the kids that were wearing the costume considering where we had just left. We hung around the bike week for three days. Let the back rest and I enjoy the down time. Good event.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. ray23

ray23 Ol'Timer

4. ray23

ray23 Ol'Timer

Got my annual fix on Burger King I'm over due now, they also had good Mexican food at the event. Now you know I would miss chance at photos of cuties :lol:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. ray23

ray23 Ol'Timer

6. ray23

ray23 Ol'Timer

It was also the Kings Birthday 80th I believe so the wife and a few others snuck off and checked the royal Garden. She went nuts with camera so I could see what I missed little did she know someone had to watch the pretty girls

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. ray23

ray23 Ol'Timer

8. ray23

ray23 Ol'Timer

9. ray23

ray23 Ol'Timer

10. ray23

ray23 Ol'Timer

11. ray23

ray23 Ol'Timer

Well guys these are the last photos from this trip we took over 2K in photos they have been shared now on different threads I still have have other trip reports to catch up on. But, this will have to do for today I'm pooped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Marco

Marco Ol'Timer

Ray

Nice photos and yes it was nice bike week as well,, godda do it again next year if still in here