Chiang Kham Accommodation

Discussion in 'Accommodation - North Thailand' started by DavidFL, Oct 10, 2010.

1. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

Bouthong Resort

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Clean. Very quiet. Secluded. Spacious. Everything works properly. :thumbup:
    400 baht a night. Good value for money. Recommended for a night in Chiang Kham.

2. Loading...

3. sri

sri Member

Just ran across this and reminded me that I had stayed here a few years back. The covered parking area next to your room was a nice touch, as it rained all night and our bikes were dry in the morning, and parked right next to the room door. When we were there, khao tom was included for breakfast. K. Manat, seeing that he had two farang guests, went out the night before and bought bread so that he could serve us toast and jam in the morning. Personally, I would have preferred khao tom over the standard issue Thai white bread, but it was really a nice touch and K. Manat is a great host. It was also very quiet and peaceful there - nice for a good snooze.

Not sure if it's still the case, but the sign at the entrance of the soi leading to the resort was only in Thai script at the time. If you don't read Thai, you might have to ask around.