Chiang Mai Triumph Anniversary Party

Nov 11, 2006
On reliable authority it's 4.00pm on 6th but I won't be there as will be in Bangkok.
There are three good times of the year not to be in Chiang Mai - Songkran, Loy Kratong and ?

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Hi Johnny et all,

Yep, was in the shop a couple of days ago and can confirm that kick off is indeed at 4pm as you mentioned.

My plan is to go to the X-Centre at lunchtime to meet up with GT-Riders from all over then ride down the canal rd to the Triumph shop about 4ish - maybe a mini-rideout if others are up for it? Later I'll return the bike home and press the missus into "taxi driver" service for the evening's jollies! :)

Cheers,

Pikey.

KenYam

Nov 2, 2007
Well done triumph Sat night show was very enjoyable, I think I can safely say a good time was had by all. It was my pleasure to meet some more friendly GTR members, I had fun thanks, ( what I can remember ).
Some other info to share from Tum ( i think manager @ BB of BKK) bikes assembled in Thai at moment are all retro styles, Tiger and Rockets but the future hopes are maybe all models.
My personal favourites are the Tiger No1 - Bonnerville No2 - Speed Triple No3. Bungies Tiger certainly impressed lifting the front wheel everytime he changed gears suggest Ian you need lessons to stop this bad habit (haha).