Da Nang

Rod Page

Subscribed
Jan 7, 2010
I tend to mention restaurant options in the body of my trip reports but herewith a couple of further recommendations in Da Nang (from today) as we're about to head to Oz:

Nha Leo - difficult to find but well worth the effort. The Frenchman running the show here is a whizz on the pastry/cakes. This is the real thing, hard to find anywhere. He also makes pizza 'with a French flair' & they are brilliant.

He's just back from My Khe Beach, off Loseby St, behind the Pearl Sea Hotel. Best way to find him is via the internet - www.nhaleo.com or tel: (0511) 3937503.

Babylon - a fabulous cafe with great ambience not far from Furama Resort on Truong Sa (st). The food here is excellent; every dish a sensation! This is a 'must do' retaurant for anyone cruising along China Beach. www.babylonview.com or tel: 0983474969

Jun 21, 2012
Dear Mr & Mrs Rodik,

We wish you are always fine.
It's very nice to meet you and thank a lot for you introdution of our restaurant in gt-rider.com

Once you are in Danang again, please visit us.
Hope to be served you with our best in near future.

With regards,
BABYLONview Restaurant

Rod Page

Subscribed
Jan 7, 2010
Funny how these things pop up, that people behind restaurants that we simply write up due to an enjoyable experience find such articles via the web. Nice to see the broad base of GTR readership.
That said, I'm actually just back from a VN lunch in Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia & it was not a patch on Babylon. I unreservedly recommend this place.