Dynojet Powercommander

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Otto, sorry as I am on a trip I don't have the data with me but please find address & weblink yourself of: DIRTSHOP in Bangkok who are the official dealers for all Dynojet products, just got from them 2 sets of DJ kits for SRX & DR, very quick and reliable comms and deliveries. Khun Noi is the guy to talk with. Good luck, Franz

Sep 22, 2008
Yes they do. And i believe setup is included in the price.

Franz.. What's a DJ kit is it like a BJ?

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
thaicbr, DJ....DYNOJET kit means the improved needles, mainjets, drills where needed for carbed bikes, did both the DR650 and the SRX600, gave me lot more HP but also the bikes are consuming more fuel now. Needs to go with KN filters, opened airbox and aftermarket exhausts. Cheers, Franz

KZ

Aug 20, 2003
"Needs to go with KN filters, opened airbox and aftermarket exhausts." - Yes, lots of people still don't realize that only a loud muffler doesn't really improve performance!
I installed a K&N filter, bigger main jet and a Supertrapp exhaust on my XR650L and drilled holes into the sidecover, made quite a difference, but the DR650SE pulled better in stock version, all I had to do was to change the main jet because it backfired - it was too lean for emission reasons.

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Klaus you would be surprised what a difference Dynojet #160, short needle, opened airbox + K&N, Laser exhaust made on my DR650RE plus a 15t front sprocket, right now I'm awaiting the 14t front :D . In first it's hard to keep the frontwheel on the ground and it pulls from low revs, say 2.000 rpm up over the red line in one go :smile1: , in stock setting it was a lame duck :cry: that even couldn't compete with the F650, now the F650 won't be able to keep up for even 100 meters. Pulls to about 160 in one go, perfect power & torqueband, only big disadvantage is the consumption which now is close to the double replacement FJR..... :evil: but I knew that before. Also the emissionsh.. from californian spec. was already removed by the previous owner....cheers, Franz

KZ

Aug 20, 2003
I was happy with the stock Suzuki, since it ran better than the Honda I didn't even think to give it the treatment.

feejer

Feb 16, 2007
KZ wrote: I was happy with the stock Suzuki, since it ran better than the Honda I didn't even think to give it the treatment.
Yes, it is amazing how different bikes will respond to modification. If the stock cams and heads cant make use of bolt on flow improvements, its all for looks and/or weight reduction. But other bikes are almost transformed by a few mods. I have never owned a bike that was so hobbled and clogged up with crap like my '09 FZ1 was. Took about $1200 and a full weekend to strip it down and start over, but it goes like a scalded cat now. That thing is nuts. Had to put a steering damper on it, tank slapper scared the life out of me a few weeks back. :shock:

Nov 11, 2006
thaicbr wrote: Yes they do. And i believe setup is included in the price.

Are you saying that Dirt Shop has a dyno?
If so do they take customers for Dyno tuning who may not be buying a Dynojet kit from them?

NN

Oct 29, 2009
JohhnyE wrote: [quote quote=thaicbr]Yes they do. And i believe setup is included in the price.

Are you saying that Dirt Shop has a dyno?
If so do they take customers for Dyno tuning who may not be buying a Dynojet kit from them?
Yes, they have a dyno and I'm pretty sure they will do tuning for all customers, although their focus in dirt bikes.

Dec 27, 2007
Despite their name judging by the race bikes parked out back and the merchandise they stock in their store Dirtshop isn't really focused on dirt bikes any more...

Here's Khun Nui tuning my ER6n on the Dirtshop Dyno last year-
July15DynoSm.jpg

If you buy a PCV or PCIII from Dirtshop the price includes installation and tuning.

Ride On!

Tony

CeiDuc

Dec 15, 2009
TonyBKK wrote: Despite their name judging by the race bikes parked out back and the merchandise they stock in their store Dirtshop isn't really focused on dirt bikes any more...

If you buy a PCV or PCIII from Dirtshop the price includes installation and tuning.

Ride On!

Tony
Tony, what dyno do they have?

Dec 27, 2007
CeiDuc wrote: [quote quote=TonyBKK]Despite their name judging by the race bikes parked out back and the merchandise they stock in their store Dirtshop isn't really focused on dirt bikes any more...

Ride On!

Tony
Tony, what dyno do they have?
Sorry, I have no idea what "model" it is, only that they bought it new in 2008. You could call them and ask. Khun Nui speaks perfect English-

http://www.dirtshopthailand.com
[email [email protected]][email protected][/email]

Ride On!

Tony