Festive Season December 2012

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
I want to wish all GT-Riders a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Happy, successful and healthy New Year 2013 !!
May we have many safe and enjoyable rides in 2013.
I am on leave now for 16 days and will enjoy every day either riding or repairing my bikes.
Intend to go to MHS, Nan, Chaiprakarn, Doi Angkhang, DMS, Phayao; if my partner can't will post and look for some riding buddies.
Cheers, Franz

Sep 4, 2007
I would like to echo Franz's greetings to all, hard to believe this year is nearly done already.
Great riding weather Franz, enjoy your trips and look forward to seeing you on the Boxing Day ride

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Merry Christmas one & all riders.
Its been one hell of a year in more ways than one.
I'm glad we've all survived & would like to thank everyone for their continued support & contributions to GT Rider.
May you all have a merry festive season - have fun, take care, ride safe & enjoy the company of your genuine good friends & loved ones.
Best wishes to ALL GT Riders & supporters.

Mar 30, 2010
Merry Christmas Everyone at GTR...

Started on the bikes less than 3 years ago.. Green as.. No idea.. Probably still no idea.

A lot of help and advice from GTR along the way.. Made some excellent friends through this forum.

Keep up the good 'work' everyone.

Cheers
Brian

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
Merry Christmas to all.
May your miles be adventurous, fun and with true friends.
Cheers
Rhodie & Jess

FrankT

Sep 10, 2010
I have to echo Brian's remarks as we started riding at the same time, starting riding a bike has been a life changing event and a good one at that!
I will arrive at CM 27 evening for 5 days and ready to join road or off road rides, is anybody throwing a biker party on new years eve?