For Sale: Kolao Sonata Semi-Auto 110CC in Pakse, Laos

Jan 28, 2014
Hi all,

I am selling my Kolao Sonata 110cc motorbike because my contract in Laos finishes soon and I will no longer need it. I bought this bike brand new from the Kolao dealership in Pakse for $750 USD in December 2012 and have used it primarily to commute to/from work (less than 2 km each way) and to run around town.

I have never had a mechanical problem with the bike and it has never been in an accident. I have had it serviced every three months (oil change + general inspection) at my local mechanic. It has very low kilometers (3,344 km). All the lights (blinkers, headlights, brake and tail lights) and features (electric start, horn, odometer, choke, fuel gauge, and speedometer) are in perfect working order. The bike has always kept undercover or garaged. There are no scratches or dents on the casing and the seat cover is in a great condition. The bike comes with it's original service manual and tool kit. It's is registered to November 2014.

Overall I have been very happy with this motorbike - it's easy to use, the fuel consumption is great, and it has proven itself to be a very reliable and durable bike throughout all the seasons.

Motorbike details:
Make: KoLao
Model: Sonata
Year: 2012
Engine capacity: 110cc
Transmission: Semi auto
Kilometers : 3,334 km
Colour: Back/dark green
Registration: November 2014 (tax paid, full papers and number plate)
Owner: One
Selling price: $450
Available: Now

Please feel free to email or call me with any questions or to arrange a test ride/viewing. The bike is available now. My contact details are below.

Cheers,
Jess.

Email: j[email protected]
Phone: +856 020 771 44 929

Pictures can be found here: http://www.findinlao.com/f/threads/kolao-sonata-110cc-motorbike-for-sale.3164/