FOR SALE - Tiger Boxer 250 RS - 45,000THB or offers.

May 27, 2011
SOLD - 2009 Tiger Boxer 250 RS in Red, 12,000km (at time of placing ad.). The bike is in very good condition, with minor wear (what you would expect given age and mileage in Thailand) and has been maintained by myself, the original owner.

I can't attach photos but have temporarily changed my avatar - PM me if you want to see more.

45,000 THB but always open to reasonable offers.

If interested, please PM me via this site and I can provide a phone number.

The bike runs extremely well and has been 100% reliable over my 4 years of ownership. Not used as a commuter, rather as a bike for 300-400km days trips on Isaan backroads.

Bike is as original except:-
• flat, narrow chrome handlebars fitted,
• fully-functioning Acewell 3963 (Google it) digital tacho/speedo + idiot lights fitted,
• some stainless steel fasteners used,
• luggage rack in place of passenger grabrail.

Tyres have considerable life left in them. New EBC brake pads & brake fluid F&R 500km ago. New sprockets F&R 500km ago. New, unused DID VX 428 X-Ring chain (UK purchased) comes with the bike along with a few spares.

Tax & compulsory insurance due for renewal February but I will renew if bike is unsold before then.

This Thai-built 250cc, 5-speed motorcycle is reliable and has been great fun for me but it’s not the fastest bike in its class. It’s cheap to maintain and operate and handles pretty well. I have all of the documents including green book in my wife’s name.

Located less than 1km from Highway 2 south of Khon Kaen so very easy to come for a look.