Go Pro Hero Helmet Camera VDO uploaded

saxonator

Subscribed
Jun 1, 2003
I just got my helmet camera today and tried it our right away, unfortunately the quality on youtube is not too good, tell me what you think. Thanks

saxonator

Subscribed
Jun 1, 2003
Thanks Marco, it's a Go Pro Hero camera, very small, but with the wide angle lens, you can get some great shots. Off-course youtube never does justice and the upload time in Thailand takes far to long for big files.

It's 5 megapixels. It cost me with shipping around 230 US Dollars. I just love it, I will take it on the next offroad tour.

Cheers Rudi

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Rudi

Just had a look on they web page and it looks nice and practical, BUT no remote? that would be handy when riding to just pause it when there is nothing intresting to Film.

Hows your batteris hanging? page say 2-3hrs filming time?
are you using 4GB SD card?

Btw, i lloked Utube review also and it's actually comes with 7 ammount's as 1 is in the show case,,,if one dont use the case,that mount can be cut off any used as 7th....

saxonator

Subscribed
Jun 1, 2003
Hi Marco,
I just made a new video, which I will post seperately. I love this camera, it only take 2 Gigabyte but it still manages to do 58 minutes of footage, the tripods and fittings are a great plus. The only thing that let me down is the sound, if you mount it somewhere else then the helmet.

Cheers