Good Service......Clean Bike

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy and Sell' started by SilverhawkUSA, Jun 25, 2005.

1. SilverhawkUSA

SilverhawkUSA Ol'Timer

After all the dirt biking Davidfl and I have been doing lately I decided I wanted my own 250. To make a long story short, I found one freshly listed on the Siam Superbike Website I contacted our friend Peter Reid there and discussed the bike. I then went to BKK and we negotiated what I thought was a fair deal.

Peter advertises almost all his bikes with a Book and Plate. If one is not available for some reason he also lists that up front. I took off for two weeks in China and Peter kept the bike until I returned. He then had the bike delivered to my home in Chiang Mai.

Peter told me he would have a new book and plate for me before the end of June (about 1 month). Although there were many disbelievers, my paperwork and plate arrived today as promised.

If you are looking for a bike, of any kind, I would contact Peter. If he does not have it in stock he will try and locate one for you. For you F650GS fans. Siam Superbike has on the floor a Suzuki Freewind 650 which is similar in style and purpose as the GS 650 but is half the price of a GS. Check it out!

Thanks Peter.

Dave Early

Ever notice that "What the Heck!" is usually the right answer?
  2. Loading...

3. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

Some guys have all the luck - new bike & new book in quick time with no hassles.
    Me, I've been waiting for the rego on my "young" Africa Twin for over 2 months now.
    All the time the bike's been off the road too.
    It also has not been hassle free, & I don't doubt that I will end up with a recycled book to go with the recyled bike.
    How lucky can you get.
    Maybe next time it will be Peter Reid & Siam Superbike only.

Keep The Power On
  4. Peter R

Peter R Ol'Timer

awww shucks guys, you are making me blush[:0]