Happy Birthday John!

Dec 27, 2007
Won't you all join me in wishing John a very Happy Birthday!
Sorry I can't make it up to celebrate with you but I hope you have a great one!
120608JohnR1200GSSm.jpg

Happy Trails!
Tony

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
Hi Tony, Hi Friends,

Of course I 'll join you to wish John a very happy birthday...On top he is a lucky BMW rider !!!

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
That must be JG - happy birthday.
Is that why you could not make it to Loei the other night & ride along the 'Khong yesterday? You missed out on some really heavy rain - lucky man. I will have a drink for you tonight in Vientiane.

Sep 4, 2007
Well at my age you are quite happy to keep these events quiet. Still I will say thanks Tony and the others who sent their greetings.
Had a quiet celebration at home, so yes thats why it was difficult to meet up with David on his way to Laos, but I do hope to catch him on the way back.
Khon Kaen riders insisted on coming to help me realise how old I was, and I was quite touched, (but some of you know that already), by the photo compilation they presented me, a real nice bunch of guys.
posterphoto.jpg

A compilation of some of the charity rides and events we have done in the last 18 months.
poster2.jpg

If you look very carefully you can see that Tony has managed to get on my poster, on his way to Udon Bike week in February.
So thanks to all, hope to see some of you in Chiang Mai from 22nd on
Cheers,
John

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Hi John, late as always, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! Need to drink some BEER together once you're up in CNX; not water yaaakk :lol: , cheers, Franz