HARLEY 1200 SPORTSTER

jake

Feb 23, 2003

HARLEY 1200 SPORTSTER plates + book in order. New-ish tyres & clutch. Sounds and pulls like a frigging freight train, it's great!​
A SERIOUSLY NICE BIKE FOR NOT SUCH A SERIOUS PRICE.
Do your looping in loopy style - it's a great rumble through the mountains!​

Reason for sale: I want my babey back - I want to bring 'Ye Olde Thunder' which is a Triumph' T120 motor (Hyde tuned, Italian brakes & bounce, TT race pipes, Amal II carbs, race specs:- 'Battle of the Twins' Isle of Man TT) all this is sat in sweet as ya like 'feather bed' frame made by Norton. I've had her for many a moon and before me she was my Grandfathers. I think it would be nice for those who have never seen the likes of the Isle of Man TT or the bikes to have a look and listen to her but most importantly it will be well-sweet for me :0) (it's been far too long). If however (as many people keep telling me) it would just cost far too much or take forever or even worse some say I could lose it forever on la route or to the Customs Dept.! Then I would be looking at buying/building up another Harley but bigger.

!!ONLY 270,000bht NOT A BHT LESS!!

SORRY NO CASH OFFERS it's worth twice the price, however if you have a new XLR400 (good 2nd bike) - BUELL or something of interest same-same but different even a basket case (?), then maybe we could work out an exchange or deal ?

[b
]PLEASE NO DREAMERS & NO ITS NOT FOR RENT.[/b]

Ph. 071 937 598 or 016 810 331

JAKE [8D]

Link removed
[/center][/center]