Harley Davidson Road King or Electra Glide Wanted

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
Hi Friends,

For a friend of mine joining me in LOS from early June, I am looking for a Harley Davidson Road King or Electra Glide. Bike must be a recent as possible, low mileage, in mint conditions, with plates and Green Book, ready to ride.

Budget for this is around plus/minus 700K TBH, to be studied according to the bike. Please send offers directly to me by PM or post it on the forum.

Pictures and description of the bike are required to consider the offer. Bike must be available from mid June onward, delivered in Bangkok or Cha Am area.

Please feel free to comment

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
Hi Ian,

Thanks for your reply and helpfull answer, yes i know them as well as i remember the Pattaya shop (behind the Big C) I visit them years ago with Monsterman -jerry- who use to be with them.

I'll ask my daugther -who is fluent in Thai- to contact them but I am pretty sure that they watch the site and will give a feedback by themselves if they have something to sell in the wanted.

My friend is a good one who will come to us for the whole summer and might establish/retire in Thailand, however I am quite armless on Harleys in LOS even if I had FatBoy and a Buell lightning in France.... It's not my world there....