Hello Happy New Year !!

Jan 2, 2013
Hi – I´m new here and just want to say hello and happy new year to all you riders – stay upright !!

I´m reading the GTR forum already since a while and finally thanks to the forum I didn´t even waste time to try and import my bike into Thailand.
Bought a Versys instead and I´m quite happy with it…

See you on the roads :happy1:

Cheers, Martin

Sep 4, 2007
subzero;286225 wrote: Hi – I´m new here and just want to say hello and happy new year to all you riders – stay upright !!

I´m reading the GTR forum already since a while and finally thanks to the forum I didn´t even waste time to try and import my bike into Thailand.
Bought a Versys instead and I´m quite happy with it…

See you on the roads :happy1:

Cheers, Martin
Look forward to seeing you on your Versys if you can make it up to some great riding areas up here in the North.
cheers
John

Dec 27, 2007
Welcome to GT-Rider and congratulations on your new bike!

Happy Trails!

Tony :happy1:

Jan 2, 2013
Hi John,
I´m just back from a spontaneous tour through the north. Stayed in Chiang Mai on 26[sup]th[/sup] and I loved it !!

Tbh, I´m really jealous about your location !! Must be one of the best in the world of motorcycling… Seriously, haven´t been able to ride in Europe yet, the stretch I did - Lom Sak to Chiang Mai to Khun Yuam to Mae Sot to Umphang (and back) to Tak were by far the best onroad 1400kms I´ve ever done with a bike !!

Martin