Hello/Sawadee/Sabaidee from Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia

May 10, 2012
Hi, My name is Darryl Adrien, currently living in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.I will be doing the Golden Triangle ride this August 2012. Recently i googled and searched and found this website. I think personally this is a very2 informative website for rider all over the world especially new riders.

Hope you all can help me during my trip to GT.:):)

THanks,

Darryl Adrien

May 10, 2012
Davidfl;278994 wrote: It will be good to meet up with you. The Euro Diner / The Kafe / The X-Centre are all good places to meet up.
BTW how many days have you got for your trip?

Hi all, sorry for the very-very late reply, i was busy with work. my trip itinerary will be like the following:

9 AUG: KL-KEDAH,MALAYSIA
10 AUG:KEDAH-PATHALLUNG(H4)-CHUMPHON
11 AUG:CHUMPHON-RIVER KWAI BRIDGE
12 AUG:RIVER KWAI
13 AUG:RIVER KWAI-MAE SOT
14 AUG:MAE SOT-CHIANG MAI
15 AUG:CHIANG MAI
16 AUG:CHIANG MAI - NAKHON SAWAN/AYUTTIA
17 AUG:NAKHON SAWAN/AYUTTIA - BANGKOK
18 AUG:BANGKOK
19 AUG:BANGKOK
20 AUG:BANGKOK- VIENTIANE,LAOS
21 AUG:VIENTIANE-VANG VIENG
22 AUG:VANG VIENG-LUANG PRABANG
23 AUG:LUANG PRABANG
24 AUG:LUANG PRABANG-VIENTIANE
25 AUG:VIENTIANE-BANGKOK
26 AUG:BANGKOK-POIPET-SIAM REAP
27 AUG:SIAM REAP-BANGKOK
28 AUG:BANGKOK-CHUMPHON
29 AUG:CHUMPHON-HATYAI
30 AUG:HATYAI-KL

this is the rough schedule since i cant foresee what is going to happen, hope everything would follow as scheduled.
will update u guys later. btw, u guys know any reliable hotel/motel or something like that. not too fancy, as long got bed,wifi,parking?

Thanks
Darryl Adrien

May 10, 2012
Davidfl;279587 wrote: Why not ride through Northern Laos from Chiang Khong / Houei Xai - Luang Prabang - Vientiane - "Bangkok."
But why not skip Bangkok altogether?

my official trip with my bike is from KL-HATYAI-CHUMPHON-KANCHANABURI-MAE SOT-CHIANG MAI-BANGKOK..
because my friends are organizing a trip to Luang Prabang,Laos. so i decided to leave my bike in Bangkok then go to Luang Prabang with them,they are driving cars. after the Luang Prabang trip then come back to Bangkok and take my bike to Cambodia then back to KL with them.

Its a complicated arrangement but i think thats the best because i can cover more places.

Regards,
Darryl Adrien