Hi from West Yorkshire

chrisb

May 11, 2007
Just a quick message to introduce myself: I'm Chris and will be in an around Chiang Mai for a few days between 17th and 27th December on a (sadly) very quick visit. I'm renting a xr250 and hope to ride as many off pavement trails (preferably twin and single track) as I can.

Anybody heading out for a trailride?

Anyone drinking a beer in town?

I've got paper and gps maps but it's more fun to ride with others.

Have done a fair bit of biking: My website at http://www.thebrightstuff.com gives you an idea.

cheers
Chris

Jul 11, 2011
Hi Mate,

I'm not much for off road but would be more than happy to come have a beer with a fellow Yorkshireman when you're in town.

Cheers

Cloughy

Zook

Nov 28, 2011
chrisb;274027 wrote:

Anybody heading out for a trailride?

Anyone drinking a beer in town?
Hey Chris. I arrive in Chiang Mai on the 25th which is towards the end of your trip, but I'd be well up for a day or two trail ride and always keen for a few beers.

Cheers

Damien

chrisb

May 11, 2007
Cloughy;274029 wrote: Hi Mate,

I'm not much for off road but would be more than happy to come have a beer with a fellow Yorkshireman when you're in town.

Cheers

Cloughy
Hi Cloughy
Great idea. Where do you drink?

Captain_Slash;274056 wrote: Welcome Chris.

Sadly I wont be back to Chiang Mai during your visit but hopefully catch up some other time, theres loads of good offroad tracks out there
Hi mate
Have been doing some research and there's seems to be a huge number of trails to ride. Catch you another time.

Davidfl;274098 wrote: Drop into the Euro Diner to meet up with Gary & Well.
They have their own off road group "Dirty Riders Chiang Mai"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001960456483

with weekly trail rides, that can be bloody challenging.

Euro Diner also has good food, plus is a regular hang out for Chiang Mai's expat riders.
Hi David
Thanks for the headsup on the FB-group and to Euro Diner. Maybe see you there.

Zook;274220 wrote: Hey Chris. I arrive in Chiang Mai on the 25th which is towards the end of your trip, but I'd be well up for a day or two trail ride and always keen for a few beers.

Cheers

Damien
Hi Damien
Yeh sure. Excellent idea. Probably best to email me via my website (in sig below) as I haven't successfully managed to configure my GT-rider profile to send me messages that there's a new reply on this thread.

I will try to remember to check this thread whenever I'm on the 'net to check my emails.

Really looking forward to my trip. Currently in Yorkshire it's 3 deg centigrade, rain, gales and snow on the way tonight. And I need to commute home now on a motorbike!

cheers
Chris

Oct 11, 2009
Chris

Just got back really good at the Euro dinner really nice food as well as company, and roads great have a beer for me
Safe riding

Paul

Zook

Nov 28, 2011
Hey Chris,

I've arrived a bit later than planned. Checked in to the Amora hotel opposite Mr Mechanic and the cafe. If you're about tomorrow send me an email or leave a message at the cafe. I'll be there for breakfast.

Cheers

Damien