Honda CBR1100XX Parts for sale

My Baby is gone so I have the following parts for sale for the Blackbird, all brand new, never used.

DID 530ZVM2 X-Ring chain Gold made in Japan
Front and rear steel sprockets
EBC FA261HH Sintered Brake Pads 2 sets for front
Outlaw Sintered Brake Pads 1 set for rear
Rick's Electric Stator
OEM Cam Chain tensioner kit 06140-MAT-325
Pyramid Parts Wheel Bearing Kit
EiKO Halogen H755 Headlight Bulb
Carbon Fiber Brake & Clutch Cylinder covers
SHAD Top case mounting Brackets to mount your choice of SHAD Top case (the cases are available at Dr. Bike in BKK at reasonable prices but they don't sell these brackets)
Assorted Engine Gaskets

The following items are used:

Haynes Service Manual (Book complete but with some pages that are loose) and Honda Service Manual on CD
Turn signals front and rear and Brake/Tail light original

Anyone interested? Send me a PM and I can email pictures. I'd like to sell the whole lot but will sell individually if you need something.

Sorry, I forgot to put a price in. I am asking 12,000THB for all which is well over 50% off the new price, just a little more than the chain and spockets actually. I put an ad on Baht and Sold with pictures of some of the stuff, link is below:

http://www.bahtsold.com/view/honda-cbr1100xx-parts-for-sale-184473?doqs=1

It's always good to have spare parts and most of these are what will wear out eventually.

Ride safe and watch out for bicycle riders who don't look before they try to cross a busy unlighted highway at night with no lights or reflectors on their bike!