Honda Phantom For Sale

Aug 3, 2004
HONDA PHANTOM
Fire Edition
I bought this bike for my brother to ride on our trip to Laos in February. And now it is for sale.
First Registered Nov 2007. Two Farung Owners. Green Book and Service History. Registered in my name at Sisaket. 36 000km.
Excellent condition. New Tyres and Battery. Wide handlebars and Eagle emblem.
B55 000.
Ph 0814709020. or email me at [email [email protected]][email protected][/email]

FirePhantom006.jpg

FirePhantom004.jpg

FirePhantom009.jpg

There are some more action shots taken in Laos on my trip report;
Laos Trip Part I
http:/www.gt-rider.com/thailand-motorcycle-forum/peter-hoopers-message-part-i--sisaket---laos---sisaket-t7348.html#45410

Laos Trip Part II
peter--hoopers-message-part-ii-sisaket---laos---sisaket-t7349.html

Cheers,
Peter

Feb 5, 2007
I would be interested but due to to age and mileage the price would need to be reviewed
PM me if you wish to discuss

Aug 3, 2004
I had quite few nibbles from people who were looking for a bike later in the year or early in the new year, but i was happy to sell it now so I don't have to put it back in storage. A third party knew the bike was for sale and quoted a higher price. The buyer came round with a bag full of money and bought it on the spot. I think his girlfriend was worried he was going to 'waste' a lot of money on a more expensive bike so was happy to see him buy this one.
When you come to sell yours let me know and I will forward the details to my contacts.

Cheers,
Peter