Hua Hin

KZ

Aug 20, 2003
Hi there, I consider myself an enduro rider, it would be my first choice of a bike, but I bought a VTR250 instead because it's better for trips. I've had a KLR 250, an XR650L and a DR 650SE. Before I came to TH I spent seven years in the US and had 30 bikes during that time, none of them new. Ten K-series "flying bricks" 750 triples/1000cc fours, and assorted Jap bikes, older XS 650 models, V4 Sabre, Intruder 1400, 250 Ninja, ZX9R, SECA 600 aso.
Now in TH I'm dreaming of a 250cc D-Tracker!

KZ

Aug 20, 2003
I'm starting to get worried about my new buddy here - maybe he got stuck in a ditch somewheres...?

Aug 13, 2007
Thailand
Hahaha, not a ditch. I'm stuck in the sand pit! I still have another 3 weeks away at work then home to Hua Hin for 6 weeks.

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
Hi Friends,

I can't really say that I am living in LOL, but let us say that I come twice a year for X'Mas hollidays and Summer hollidays and when there, I am based in Cha Am (since this summer) and in Bangkok.

We -my family and I- use to commute from France for some 3 month per year as it is our priviledged destination for hollidays, no one will say against LOL....

There I import in 2006, my goodself, a brand new Ducati Monster 1000 that I maintain (thanks, as well, to my friends in Red Baron BKK) in mint conditions... Each travel I use to bring some parts from Europe and the bike is at the Top (all you can dream).

On an other hand, I own in Cha Am a Suzuki DRZ 400;, I bought in 2006, second hand at Red Baron BKK, the bike is also in mint condition with few accessories and I use to ride it everuy morning when in Cha Am for a morning ride on tracks around ...

At present, I look for a BMW GS, second hand, and in several posts i had the opportunity to exchange about buying possibilities.

If I would agree that an off-road bike is usefull in LOL, a Ducati Monster (tuned as mine) is totally useless in Thailand as too dangerous to ride with pleasure.

So that's it, if in Hua Hin/Cha Am around X'Mas, do not hesitate to phone me (will PM my phone number) we could have a drink or a ride.