Hydraulic Motorcycle Lift - Where To Buy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by vel2000, Jul 3, 2011.

1. vel2000

vel2000 Active Member

Has anybody seen something like this?

2. Loading...

3. Eddie The Eagle

Eddie The Eagle Ol'Timer

Try this Guy ... 0871305128
  4. chiangsaen.peter

chiangsaen.peter Ol'Timer

Any Luck, I want one too!
  5. finnomick

finnomick Ol'Timer

In a word, yes. I looked into buying a motorbike lift and went on-line. There are two main manufacturers in the states, directlift.com and discount ramps.com and the prices seemed very reasonable -- $675. They also offer the option of an additional small lift which enables you to remove the rear wheel at a cost of $129. I contacted one of the companies ( Directlift ) I spoke to a Clay Thedford and he informed me that they would not ship to Thailand from the states, but instead, they have a manufacturer in China and they could ship from there. When I contacted the Chinese company, a Miss Vivian informed me that they already had an agent in Jomtien, Thailand -- East Coast Choppers which is owned I believe, by a swiss guy ( Peter I think ? ). And that's when the reasonably priced bike lift became less reasonable. He wanted 55,000 baht or thereabouts and I'm talking 3 or 4 years ago. He brings them in from China about 5 at a time. I hope this helps. By the way, the lifts cope easily with an Ultra Classic H-D too.
  6. brian66

brian66 Ol'Timer

I have two air operated, Thai built bike lifters. They are solidly built and work fine. However, I prefer the top level , Sharp racing lifter that I imported from Australia. It has many features and can also take my ride on lawn mower. cost me 80,000 Baht

The Thai bike lifters are blue with yellow strip. I fitted wheels to the Thai lifters and they can be pushed around with a bike on. Good for 450 KG.
    The Sharp lifter is the red one.
    I would like 20,000 each.
    If I sell them I will import another Sharp lifter

7. vel2000

vel2000 Active Member

8. Pgt066

Pgt066 Ol'Timer

9. Eddie The Eagle

Eddie The Eagle Ol'Timer

I bought my Direct Lift from Chris @ East Coast Choppers Jomtien for 34,500 in 2006 ... & still working fine ..:)

Attached files [​IMG]