Is this right ?????

Discussion in 'Laos - General Discussion Forum' started by samurai, Jan 5, 2015.

1. samurai

samurai New Member

In February we are in Chiang Mai 6 person. We rent already 6 motorbikes and get the permit from the owner to ride in Laos too. My friend contact a travel agency in Laos. They wrote a mail its not alowed tor ride with 6 bikes without a guide in Laos. They want a little bit more than 2000 US $ for a guide. We cant believe it.[​IMG] They say when the police catch us we become a lot of trouble. Who know is it right ? We want to go over the bridge in Chiangkong.

2. Loading...

3. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

4. samurai

samurai New Member

They say when the police catch us we become a lot of trouble. Who know is it right ? What about the police ?

5. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

I don't doubt the Lao tour company would like your money.

If you are worried contact Na in Chiang Khong to arrange paperwork for you exiting Thailand, plus travel in Laos.

6. samurai

samurai New Member

Perfect idea Mr. David, We contact Mrs Na but we need a email adress and a phone number when possible. What is the name of Nan travel agency .

7. samurai

samurai New Member

Thank you Mr David, I send mail already to Na. You know theire telephon number ?