Isle of Man TT 2013

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by JAGI00, May 25, 2013.

1. JAGI00

JAGI00 Active Member

It's almost that time again and for those of us too poor or too busy to go, ITV 4 has coverage starting on Monday 27th. How to get ITV4 in LOS? I use a fairly new company where you can watch all UK BBC & ITV progs plus Australian Network, Sky News etc for around 6,000 baht/yr. The quality is much better than getting Iplayer via a VPN IMO as long as you have a reasonable internet connection. I use All Share Cast to wirelessly transmit from my Samsung Note 10.1 to my TV and the quality is close to HD. Thai Expat TV offer a three day trial so well worth checking out.
  2. Loading...

3. Joelthailand

Joelthailand Ol'Timer

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the greatest motorcycle race on earth to start .....:happy2:

I personally will be downloading each race in HD quality from my NZB newsgroup or a torrent site.....whichever has them posted first! :thumbup:

Good luck to the awesome Team Honda with John McGuinness, Michael Rutter & Michael Dunlop & lets see if that quirky chappy Guy Martin on his Tyco Suzuki get a result for 2013. :clap: