Jonadda Guest house u ti nai?

Joko

Dec 10, 2006
A few of us r flying in from KL end May...Can anyone pls give us the contact/email of

JONADDA GUEST HOUSE - Central Chiang Mai (just round the corner from the Kafe!)...

We are thinking of this as it near the GT riders' fave drink hole[:p]

Many thanks.

joko

p/s we are also thinking of hiring the Baja for a spin or 2[:D]

Jun 21, 2006
Joko

No doubt the others will reply in detail...

I am currently using a slow dial up connection which keeps dropping out, so Jonnadda web site listed below, I think has a map

Plus the guys all meet at THE KAFE near Thapea Gate... see Davids articles for new members

hope this helps

JONADDA GUESTHOUSE ChiangMai Thailand
JONADDA GUESTHOUSE ChiangMai Thailand. Jonadda Is proud to say we host one of the cleanest & friendliest guest houses in Chiangmai, reffered to by many of ...

www.geocities.com/jonadda2002/JONADDA.html

Joko

Dec 10, 2006
TJ, many thanks...the link helps.

I hope he has rooms for us as bookings (via phone only)can only be made 2 days before arrival[:0]

Jun 21, 2006
His place is very popular I tried twice to stay there but both times full, mind you that was around xmas... now low season so you might be a bit luckier, went there for brekkie Vegimite on toast.. great.

Have just got back to Nong Khai after 10 days in Laos, and heading over to Chiang Mai Friday, hoping to get some riding in before the rains come

Good Luck.....

Apr 22, 2003
The way things are in Chiang mai at the moment thier should be no probs having a room for you guys, but the phone call really gets it a definate.
Looking forward to seeing you.
John