Just a tyrechange

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
After my backtyre on the FJR went bust last week in MHS and having Yamaha Square deliver it to the Hotel, getting it fitted by a local shop I still needed to balance it. Further on did I fit for the first time the Pirelli Angel ST and decided to have them changed at the same time, so today I went to YSQ at Huaey Kaew for refitting and balancing also the front. First thing the mechanic asked me where my left frameslider has disappeared to, well it's gone so I got 2 new SW Motech ones fitted, then the new tyre.
Going to a shop where they have a big, wellstuffed showroom is quite deadly for your account when you are in the right mood. So this tyrechange should have costed me some 5000+ for the front and another 1800+ for the new sliders, but that was not to be..............since many years I get quite upset about the mileage on my Step125HC, so make a long story short:
I went to replace the fronttyre and this is what I really got:

NuovoatYSQ.jpg

Sep 4, 2007
Is that what you call " spending to save ". Congratulations on the new bike and on reducing your Carbon Footprint.

cdrw

Oct 6, 2006
TonyBKK;272733 wrote: Congratulations Franz! But... It's not PINK! :lol-sign:
I'm sure he'll add pink pinstripes, later...

Franz...aren't you now running out of space to park all your bikes...??

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
David, next MHS Scooter Loop I'm gonna show u my tailpipe !
John, actually yes but no, would have to put the Step into the scrapyard to eliminate this guzzler but no, Gig is happy......
Tony, pink stripes can be added later on, but the whole bike in pink, well let me first think about it......if I only could find a good paintshop up here....metallic pink like KZ suggested in another thread would do the trick......
Jay, no, there's still room for more, mine now 4 pcs & 1 car, my fellows at the house, 2 more bikes, well me thinks could park another 10 bikes here...
Still need to pay the rest and pick her up but wait for bracket to be done in stainless and the usual GIVI topbox first although a fullface helmet fits under the sofa seat.
rgds, FR

Nov 7, 2007
What, no Beverly? I just saw the new price list, actually, the Piaggio Beverly is on there for a kinda steep 285,000. But what's interesting is that the smallest vespa and Piaggio -125 - have 1.5% financing.

http://www.vespa.co.th/vespa2011_pricelist.pdf

Anyway congrats on the Nuovo - I'll race you any time on the Vespa ;)

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Hi Nikster, let's put this to the test, shouldn't we ???? 5555555
Got the bike yesterday and it's an amazing nice ride and has a little more oumpfh than the Waves, obviously topspeed should also be higher......
got a topcase and orange rimstripes fitted, so now complete, just wait for the plate another 6 weeks......
Nuovo135LCleft-sm.jpg

nuovo135LCright-sm.jpg

Will beat the Vespette anyway 555555, but already doubt that with my bulk on it....

.......before I forget........, will run her in properly, no more than 80 km/h for the first 500 kms and then when 1000kms service is done, do a MHS loop on it just for the fun of it. once the time is ripe I'm gonna post......
rgds, FR