Just Another Novice Around

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Peeto, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Peeto

Peeto Active Member

Hi guys,
    i am located in Pattaya since 5 years. This year's I was driving only my pick up all around.
    Back in my home country I rode a Africa Twin RD07. Had to sell it when I moved to Thailand. Paying the tax was not really an option.
    So this month something told me i need a bike again. Looked around, found a Versys on Kaidee and bought it.
    My favorite is a Tiger 800 xcx or the new Africa Twin which I saw at the motoexpo in Bangkok. But I think to get used to the traffic here on 2 wheels a cheaper second hand will be better.

My real name is Michael and I am original from Germany. So beg your pardon if my English isn't the best sometimes.

You have interesting threads around here.
    By the way I am running a German forum about Thailand and we made the switch to xenforo already last March. So if you have some technical question about the software I am glad if I can help.

2. Loading...

3. brian_bkk

brian_bkk Ol'Timer Staff Member

Welcome to the forum.
    Look forward to seeing posts from your adventures on the versys.
    Cheers
    Brian

4. Peeto

Peeto Active Member

Will take some time as i am start slowly.
    Till now driving around my area. The longest trip i made till now was last weekend when i drove to Korat.
    Just to see how it feels.

Meanwhile i can post some pic's from bike week here if there is some interest.

5. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

6. Peeto

Peeto Active Member

Me too.
    Was very sad that i have to sell it.