Just Another Novice Around

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Peeto, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Peeto

Peeto Active Member

Hi guys,
    i am located in Pattaya since 5 years. This year's I was driving only my pick up all around.
    Back in my home country I rode a Africa Twin RD07. Had to sell it when I moved to Thailand. Paying the tax was not really an option.
    So this month something told me i need a bike again. Looked around, found a Versys on Kaidee and bought it.
    My favorite is a Tiger 800 xcx or the new Africa Twin which I saw at the motoexpo in Bangkok. But I think to get used to the traffic here on 2 wheels a cheaper second hand will be better.

My real name is Michael and I am original from Germany. So beg your pardon if my English isn't the best sometimes.

You have interesting threads around here.
    By the way I am running a German forum about Thailand and we made the switch to xenforo already last March. So if you have some technical question about the software I am glad if I can help.

2. Loading...

3. brian_bkk

brian_bkk Ol'Timer

Welcome to the forum.
    Look forward to seeing posts from your adventures on the versys.
    Cheers
    Brian

4. Peeto

Peeto Active Member

Will take some time as i am start slowly.
    Till now driving around my area. The longest trip i made till now was last weekend when i drove to Korat.
    Just to see how it feels.

Meanwhile i can post some pic's from bike week here if there is some interest.

5. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

6. Peeto

Peeto Active Member

Me too.
    Was very sad that i have to sell it.