kawasaki 2015 klx250 new bargain

Mar 7, 2015
not sure if i can mention it here or how to list here that i have the above bike for sale in the chiang mai area on the baht sold website and wanted to listed it on your site as it was recommended to me only, i am a web site idiot and have looked at your site on gt rider for over 45 minutes but can not easily see how you put a bike up for sale, maybe if your a web site kinda guy you can find that info quickly only i can not see a easy link guys.
kindest regards
dean evans

Oct 8, 2013
murraygtr;304367 wrote: not sure if i can mention it here or how to list here that i have the above bike for sale in the chiang mai area on the baht sold website and wanted to listed it on your site as it was recommended to me only, i am a web site idiot and have looked at your site on gt rider for over 45 minutes but can not easily see how you put a bike up for sale, maybe if your a web site kinda guy you can find that info quickly only i can not see a easy link guys.
kindest regards
dean evans
I have found it difficult in the past , if you have a slow connection be patient and let all the adverts load up and then you can feel your way through how the site to the part you need . :)