Klx 250s for sale

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy and Sell' started by johnnysneds, Dec 31, 2011.

1. johnnysneds

johnnysneds Ol'Timer

Selling my KLX, I dont have use for it anymore. Its only done 3,700Km YES you read that correctly. Its a 2009 model and has been meticulously looked after. Green book is in my name and is currently tax/insured.

• Has been de-resticted properly
    • Geared suitable for off-road (stock gearing also available)
    • Renthal Bar
    • Better Rims
    • New rear tyre
    • Rear rack
    • Skid Plate
    • Acerbis Hand Guards
    • FMF Can (stock also available)
    • Tail Tidy (stock also available)
    • Renthal Gold O-Ring Chain

I can also fit a unit if required to enable you to adjust your fueling
    Suspension sag has been set-up properly for someone around 90Kg

6 months ago I deep serviced this bike. See this link for more info KLX 250S Service

120,000 Baht

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. johnnysneds

johnnysneds Ol'Timer

********Provisionally SOLD**********

4. angkor1

angkor1 Ol'Timer

My friend Peter in Chiang Mai can pay a deposit for me. Peter tel. 0895418057. I send him a mail now. Y

Best regards Angkor 1 /

5. Changnoi1

Changnoi1 Ol'Timer

So we assume the eagle has landed safely home again?
    Bloody jealous that I (with my Versys) can not go dirt, mud, water and sand.

Chang Noi

6. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer

You can Chang Noi! You can!

[​IMG]
    Just don't drop the beast as she's a pain to pick up! The Versys isn't meant for serious off road, but it does quite well on dirt roads and gentle offroad. For anything rougher a KLX is a much better choice!

ps.

Marcus- I really enjoyed the pictures from your trip that you posted on facebook! Looking forward to a trip report and hope to hook up with you for a ride SOON!

T :happy1:

7. Changnoi1

Changnoi1 Ol'Timer

It is a bit as like with boats, they are all sea-worthy (more or less) but not always the crew. Yes I am sure the Versys can do some off-road, but with my short legs If feel not secure to handle the weight of the bike at difficult situations. And the other problem is .... I always like to check-out that other road, that other small track and "hey there is an house on that mountains so there should be a road going there".

Chang Noi