KLX Juice Box

KZ

Aug 20, 2003
Hi Eric, thanks for posting that! Looks just like what many people have been waiting for. Even if it's a bit over 10,000THB, the MSRP is so low that it would be worth it. It's even adjustable!
Now we just need someone who can tell us how it's actually working!

ron

Jun 16, 2007
tnx for juice box info ,

that ' s good news , maybe still need a bigger injector from ER650 , for this 351 big bore kit

http://bandbcyclerestorations.com/Home_Page.html

not sure if it ' s done yet on the injection model , but i , like many others , are very interested for future projekt

it will never be a DRZ400 , but would probably make a cheap alternative

so , i think i know what i want , ... , for now

Hi Ron...The 351 kit is pretty nice. You would have to ask Bill Blue if he can rig on up for the FI bikes. But I doubt the demand will warrant his time unless one of us could get a FI bike in his hands. :twisted:

I am waiting for the juice box to show up in my mail...someday.

Eric

Dec 25, 2007
pseacraft wrote: Hi Ron...The 351 kit is pretty nice. You would have to ask Bill Blue if he can rig on up for the FI bikes. But I doubt the demand will warrant his time unless one of us could get a FI bike in his hands. :twisted:

I am waiting for the juice box to show up in my mail...someday.

Eric
Hi Eric ,

Where did you order the juice box if i may ask ?

I realy want to have that thing too because i'm tired from these honda waves to go faster then i can go :(

Cheers

I ordered it directly from 2BR. I am having it delivered to my work address which bypasses all of the international mail hassles. :twisted:

I was hoping it would arrive before I made my quarterly long trip to Thailand but too much wishful thinking.

Eric

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Just Buy the Performance ECU & Regulator, Plug in and GO :wink: Red Line in every Gear and No fluffing about trying to get the correct Setting :wink:
8000 Baht at the Kawasaki Dealer otherwise get the Cheap fix of the Guys for 2000 baht! End Results will be similar in all three Cases :)

Ah, but I can already "redline in any gear" without any of those "improvements". :twisted:

I'll give the 2BR Box a try because it is somewhat adjustable where as Kawa's is not. The 2k solution is nice and innovative but why do it if I am already opened up? I have also heard that 2BR is offering an O2 sensor remover which would be interesting for those who want to swap their exhaust and not have to worry about the sensor.